| Ohshc | Episode ten |

|Life in the day of the Fukuoka family!|

You smile as you walk down the street bags of food in your hands smiling proudly, you were cooking tonight giving your sister a chance to study since she was so determined to be the best in your class.
You wanted to give her a break and hence offered to do her chores, you had found a bunch of affordable food in the supermarket and even quickly stopped by the market to get some fruit and veg.

'So now all I have to do at home is put this away clean up my half of the room and do the laundry and then' you cut your thoughts off as you see a group of extremely familiar boys standing on the sidewalk.

You walk over fists clenched as you glare at the boys as Tamaki went on about how your families lifestyle was shabby cramped and rundown.

"Why are you idiots here?" You ask as they all gasp and look over at you.
"Y/N" they gasp.

You were in a (favourite coloured) oversized cardigan with a black flower printed skirt long black socks and grey high tops.
Your hands were on your hips as you looked at the blushing boys that were standing in front of you dumbly.

"That outfits pretty cute" they suddenly say fingers up.

You sigh and glare a tick mark above your head.

"You guys need to get the hell out of here" you say folding you're arms "before Haruhi finds out" you say rolling your eyes
"Y/Ns so mad she cursed" Tamaki starts swatting at the twins as they defended themselves.

You brush your hair away in annoyance as you sigh dramatically.
And suddenly Tamaki had the landlord in the palm of his hands and with a flip of his hair they were all with you inftont of your apartment.

"Ok I'm only letting you in for a second you may be my friends but Haruhi would flip if she knew I let you inside ok!" You say sternly.
"But Y/N-Chan I brought you a gift!" Honey says as you look over and see the box "I know how much you love cake there's vanilla and strawberry and chocolate" he smiles.

You face palm this was never going to work out your way, you were so luck Haruhi was locked up in your room.
You open the door and take off your shoes walking in.

"What a hovel" you hear Hikaru mutter.
"SHUT UP!" Tamaki yells.
"A two bedroom wood apartment that's quite a good idea financially for a commoner family" Kyoya says.
"Y/N so tiny at least we know she won't hit her head on the low sealing" Hikaru says.
"Well I think it's a super cute house" Honey squeals.

As you walked you hear honey call out to you.

"Hey Y/N-Chan are we suppose to take our shoes off two?" He asks looking at you.
"Yes please if you guys wouldn't mind" you smile.
"Did you hear that we have to take our shoes off" honey smiles looking up at Mori "it's kinda like going to the dojo hu Takashi?" He smiles excited.
"Yah" Mori replies.
"Do we need slippers Y/N?" Hikaru asks as you shake your head.
"No" you smile pointing to the floor.
"Oh Titami mats that's cleaver" Kaoru says and you smile giggling as everyone walks in making themselves at home.

You smile sadly as you watch the boys try and squeeze into the small room and wince as you wished they didn't have to be all cramped up.
You smile as they all hug their knees and laugh as Tamaki said it was created by commoners to conserve space.

"I'm going to go make some tea ok?" You ask smiling.
"Hey here's an idea why don't you make us this?" Hikaru asks as he holds up a yellow bag "it's black tea our father brought us back as a souvenir from Africa" he says as he hands it to you "try it" he says innocently.
"Um sure" you mutter as you look at it.
"It's best served as milk tea" Kaoru says "do you have milk?"he asks again innocently.
"I think" you place a hand under your chin "when was the last time I brought milk?" You wonder.