Clint's Little Sister

This is an X Reader

"Where's Clint?" Tony asked.
"He's at the airport" Natasha replied.
"What why?" Tony asked.
"Ugh of course you didn't listen. He's going to pick up his little sister. She's staying with us for a bit" Natasha replied.
"Clint has a sister?!" Tony exclaimed.
Natasha just rolled her eyes.
The rest of the avengers where in the living room watching a movie that Peter suggested.
"Guys am I the only one who didn't know about Clint having a little sister?!" Tony asked.
"Yes" the avengers said in unison.
"What the hell?" Tony said.
Most of the avengers rolled their eyes and Peter chuckled. They went back to watching Jumanji.

Fast forward an hour

Everyone was in the living room watching another movie that Rhodey suggested which was Die Hard. Tony was there watching it as well.
The elevator doors open and the movie is paused.

Tony's POV

The elevator doors open and Clint walks in with a beautiful girl. He's carrying her bags and everyone gets up to go greet her. She's so beautiful that I just stay back and stare at her.

"Hey tony you gonna introduce yourself?" Cap asks.
I quickly get up almost tripping over a chair.
"H-hey I'm Tony" I say with my hand out.
She grabs my hand and shakes it. "I'm y/n!" She says enthusiastically.
"It's nice to meet you" I said.
She smiles at me and it's the most adorable smile I've ever seen.
"I'll make some welcome dinner" Vision says.
"I'll help you" says Wanda.
They both go into the kitchen and the rest of us go back to watching a movie. Clint gives his sister a tour of the tower. And I ask to join. After all the rest of the avengers except peter aren't allowed in my room or my lab.
He gives her a tour and once we get to my room I show her my room and she looks at it in awe.
"I don't want you to ever be in this room. Especially if Tony is in here as well" Clint said sternly.
"What? Why?" She asked.
I gave Clint a shocked look as if I was offended.
"Because if you're in here with Tony that means that you're both doing something gross. And I don't want tony to play with your feelings and just use you." Clint said.
"What?! I would never! Plus peter comes into my room. I definitely don't sleep with him!" I say.
"Peter is like your kid so of course you don't" but any woman who comes in here just gets used." Clint says.
"I'm bisexual so it's some men as well but I don't use them. They want those things to happen." I say.
"Alright I get the point. Let's move on please. And Clint be nice!" She says.
I smile at her and she smiles back.
"Let my show you my lab!" I say while grabbing her hand and pulling her towards my lab.
"Keep your hands to yourself Stark!" Clint yells.
I just laugh and run with his sister while Clint runs after us.
She's laughing and it's the most beautiful sound that my ears have ever heard. It's heavenly.
We reached the lab before Clint did and shut the door on his face.
"Let me in! You better not make a move Stark!" He said.
His sister and I laughed. He banged on the door and we ignored him.
I showed her my lab and saw how her beautiful eyes lit up at the sight of all my projects. She admired my suits and I just talked while she listened. She's beautiful and I wish Clint could approve of me. Hopefully she ends up liking me.
"What?" She says.
"I'm sorry what?" I say.
"You're staring at me and you're smiling" she blushes.
"It's nothing I just like seeing people admire my work" I say.
She smiles at me and keeps looking around.
I look back at the door and Clint is just staring at his sister with a smile. He catches me looking at him and I wink.
He gets up and goes towards the door. I push a button to block out the noise and blackout the windows.
"That's really gonna piss him off" she says
"Oh I know." I reply
We both laugh and just talk. She asks me questions about me and my work and I just answer it with all honesty.

Hey y'all!
It's been awhile but like I joined that college life. It's busy but it's great. I miss high school a lot though. I miss my teachers the most. They made me feel so safe and cared for. Made me feel like school was a home away from home. But life goes on and we grow.