Oh My God! ;)

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. you're welcome amigos/amigas and all the others

Before I start let me apologize for typos it's 12:46 am idfk why I right this late but at least I'm updating

-

"Hey Jarvis?" You said.
"Yes Mr/Ms Y/L/N?" Jarvis asked
"Is anyone in the tower?" You asked.
"Everyone is out on a mission but only Mr. Stark is here" Jarvis replied.
"Where is he?" You asked.
"He's in his room." Jarvis replied.
You went into your room and took off your clothes and switched to some comfortable clothes which was black sweats and a oversized white "I survived nyc" t-shirt that Peter had let you borrow and you never gave back.
You walked towards Tony's room down the hall and you kept on hearing groans. You thought the worst and walked a bit faster because what if he was hurt?
You opened up the door and your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. You didn't say a word. You didn't even move. You just stood there with your eyes and mouth widened. The way he squirmed under his own touch. It was extremely hot even though you denied it to yourself but it was turning you on. The way his hand moved quickly up and down his shaft. Oh how you wish you had the pleasure of doing that to him.  You finally snapped out of it and decided to say something before he opened up his eyes.
You dropped your phone on purpose.
"Oh my god!" You yelled.
Tony sat up quickly and covered himself with a pillow.
"Y-Y/N" Tony stuttered.
You both stared at each other wide eyed
"Wh-what are you doing here so early?" Tony spoke up.
You looked him in the eyes and smirked. You walked into his room and locked the door. "Jarvis don't let anyone in please." You said.
"Yes of course" Jarvis replied.
"Thank you." You said.
You looked back at Tony and he looked shocked
"Well you see Tony my professor cancelled class and I had no class after that one so I decided to come home." You said
"Oh" he said.
You grabbed a chair and sat down in front of the foot of his bed.
"Go on. Finish." You said.
"Wh-what?" He stuttered
"You know exactly what I said." You replied.
You propped your legs up in his bed and laid back a bit. You put your hand in your pants and all without breaking eye contact with tony.
He gulped and stared at you for a bit
"Do as I say Tony!" You yelled.
He jumped back a bit and laid back down. He made eye contact with you and he watched as you intensely stared at him. You were also pleasuring yourself and it got him harder. You were both staring at each other and watching as you both pleasured yourselves in front of the other. He was close and he knew you were too.
"Tony." You gasped.
He growled in response.
You were so close and he so was he. You didn't want to cum just yet so you ripped off your clothes and got on top of Tony.
He stared at you intently. Admiring every thing about you. He gasped when you grabbed his member and he saw you positioning him at your entrance. He closed his eyes and waited for himself to enter you.
"You ok with this?" You asked.
"What's what I've dreamt of. So yes!" He replied.
You slid down on him slowly and both of you let out a loud moan at the contact. You bounced up and down on him slowly just to get used to his huge size. You then started riding him fast and faster. A minute or two later you both were close to reaching that lovely climax.
"Y/N! I'm close!" Tony groaned
"Me too baby!" You moaned.
He felt your walls tighten and that set him off the edge. You felt him release his juices inside of you and a second later you released yourself all over his cock. You laid down next to him and you both were catching your breaths.
"That was..." you said
"... amazing" tony finished.
He held you hand and you both stared at the ceiling before passing out and going to sleep...