Avengers X Team Flash

You're about 28 in this? Ok? Coolio Julio  ;)

You were working on a project with your boss slash mentor Doctor Harrison Wells when Cisco came running into the lab.
"Guys, Guys, Guys!!!" Cisco exclaimed.
"What is it Cisco?" Dr. Wells asked.
Nobody else seemed to notice the hint of annoyance in his voice but you did. You've been working with this man for a long time and you truly admired and looked up to him. You spent so much time with him that you practically knew him like the back of your hand.
"You won't believe who I spotted coming into the building when I was in the lobby!" Cisco exclaimed.
"Who was it?!" You said excitingly.
"The frikin Avengers!" Cisco yelled.
"Wait what? Really!?" You exclaimed.
You loved the avengers and looked up to their work.
"Was Spider-Man there?!" You asked.
"Yes!" Cisco replied
"And tony stark?!" You asked again.
"Yes!!" Cisco replied
"Oh my god!" You fangirled
Everyone else seemed excited except Harrison. He just wondered why the hell the avengers were in his building and what they wanted.

A few minutes later the avengers walked in and it was dead silent. You all were just staring at each other until Harrison made a move and Captain America moved forward as well.
"Hello I'm Steve Rogers and these are the avengers." Captain America said.
"I'm Doctor Harrison Wells and this is my team." Harrison replied while shaking his hand.
You all greeted each other and you were the last to greet them and when you got to tony you just stared into his eyes.
"You like what you see baby?" Tony said.
"I'm so sorry it's just I've always been a huge fan of you and Spider-Man." You said.
Peter Parker came to greet you and he was blushing
"N-nice to meet you. I'm v-very happy your a f-fan of me." He stuttered
He seemed nervous so you hugged him and he gladly hugged back. (Tom Holland's Spider-Man bc he's so adorable and soft)
"Well I'm glad a beautiful gal like you is a huge fan of me" Tony smirked.
You just blushed and Harrison spoke up again.
"So what can we do for you?" He said.
You heard the slight hint of anger in his voice. You don't know why he's angry.
"We know that Barry Allen is the flash and we need some extra help on a mission so we came to you guys since you know your way around central city." Tony Stark replied.
He stared at you the entire time with a smirk on his face and his beautiful brown eyes stared right into your soul.
"No" Harrison said.
This shocked everyone because everything seemed to be going well.
"Oh come-" tony was interrupted
"We'll give you a day to think about it how about that?" Steve said.
Harrison just stood there with his arms crossed.
"We'll let you know around this time tomorrow?" You asked.
"Alright sound great. Thank you" Steve said.
They left and Tony sent you a wink and Peter hugged you again.
Harrison got up from his wheelchair since nobody else but the team knows that he lied about being paralyzed. He walked out of the lab and you followed him.
You grabbed his shoulder and made him face you.
"What's wrong Harry?" You asked
He didn't make eye contact with you and you were getting really annoyed by his childish behavior. It wasn't like him at all.
You hugged him and he didn't hug back.
"Harry I see you as one of my best friends and I understand if you don't see me that way and I don't mind but Jesus Christ if you're not gonna trust anyone else at least trust me because you know me well and you know I would never betray you or stab you in the back." You said.
He buried his face in your neck and hugged you tightly.
You shivered at the feeling of his breath on your neck.
"It's just that I don't trust those guys. If they're so mighty why are they here asking us for help?" Harrison said.
He didn't leave the position you both were in so when he said that you felt his lips on your neck and you hugged him tightly because the sensation was well sensational but awkward because you know Harrison doesn't see you that way.
"I understand that Harry but you've gotta stop doing that and at least trust one person." You said.
"I trust you." He said.
"Someone other than me then. But trust them Harry I know they're worth it. If they end up not being trust worthy then you can fire me" you said.
"But I wouldn't want to fire you." He said.
"Alright then you could do whatever to me but it has to be appropriate. You can even embarrass me or slam a pie into my face I don't care you'd just get your payback" you said.
He smirked at you.
"Ok" he said and hugged you tightly once again.
You breathed in his heavenly cologne and him your perfume...

Part One I guess. Part two will be up sometime soon