Spider-Lings • Mentor Tony

You and your brother Peter share a room since Aunt May needs her own privacy. Since you both share a room that Spider that crawled into Peters backpack during the field trip bit the both of you. It bit you first and then it bit him and he killed it. You wish he hadn't killed it because you both could've studied it. You made a suit for both of you and it was the exact same. You designed the spider and peter just picked the colors.
"Red and blue is a really good color combination. Good job Pete" You said
"I literally only said those colors because that was the color of the spider" he said
"Oh god. How did I not notice that" you laughed
"Shut up. Now can I try on my suit?" He said.
"Yes. Go outside and wait because I'm gonna change then you can come in and change." You said
Peter did as you said and you waited for him to change into his suit. Luckily aunt may wasn't home.
You both have been working on your own web fluids and since you had a best friend who was a chemistry professor you asked him if you could use his lab for some project. He agreed and after school you'd go to his lab and work on your web fluid. It took you two months to get the best equation and you started to make the final one that turned out to be the best. Peter made his in his chemistry class but you had to admit that your webs were better but of course you didn't tell him that. You didn't want to make your baby brother feel bad.
"You ready for our first night in patrol?" Peter asked.
"Hell yeah!" You replied.
You both snuck out of your bedroom window and started swinging to wherever and watched to see if anything would happen. Nothing really happened just little things like bikes being stolen and the occasional snatch and run robber.
Peter uploaded videos of you guys as the Spider-Man and Arachnid onto YouTube. And you both wouldn't believe what was too come.

School had finished and you and Peter were on your way home but you told Peter you were gonna go pickup the last batch of Web Fluid from the professors lab.
"Hey aunt may" peter said
"Hey Pete how was school. And where's Y/N?" May asked
"It was good. She went to Professor Galavan's lab. But have you seen the crazy car parked outside?" He replied.
He looked at the living room where aunt may was and he was shocked to see who was with her.
"Oh! Mr Parker." Tony said
"Hey I-I'm peter"
"Tony"
"Wha-what are you doing here?" Peter asked
"It's about time we met. You been getting my emails right?" Tony asked
"Yeah, yeah regarding thee" peter said
"You and your sister didn't even tell me about the grant." May said
"About the grant." Peter said.
"September foundation" tony said
"Right yeah" peter said
"Remember when you and your sister applied? Well yeah I approved so now where in business" tony said
"You guys didn't tell me. What's up with that? You guys keeping secrets from me now?" May asked.
"Well we just know you love surprises. So you know we thought we'd let you know... but anyways what did we apply for?" Peter asked.
"That's what I'm here to hash out" Tony replied
"Oh ok hash it out." Peter said
"Can I have him for five minutes?" Tony asked
"Sure" May replied.
Peter and tony went into your guys' room and talked.
"Hey aunt may" you said
"Hey baby" She replied while hugging you and giving you a kiss in the forehead.
You walked into your room without looking up from your phone and you set your bag down. You went into the closet and grabbed your loungewear.
"Hey peter get out I'm gonna-" you paused. You looked up to see thee Tony Stark and your little brother staring at you.
"Holy shit" was all you could say
Tony smirked and peter looked like he was freaking out
"Hello Ms. Parker" Tony said while kissing your hand
"H-Hi" You said.
He showed you both the video of Spiderman and Arachnid on YouTube and asked if you were both those characters.
You both denied it and he eventually found were you both stashed your suits.
"So what are you guys? The Spider-Lings? Crime fighting spiders? Spider-Boy, Spider-Girl?" Tony asked
"Spider-Man" Peter said
"Not in that onesie your not" Tony said.
"It's not a onesie" Peter replied
"What about you?" Tony asked starting at you intently.
"Arachnid" You replied
"More like Arachnakid" He said
You gave him the death glare and he stepped back.
"Who else knows? Anybody?" He asked
"Nobody" you and peter said in unison
"Not even your unusually attractive aunt?" He asked
"No. No. No. if she found out she'd freak out and then we'd both freak out" Peter said.
Tony looked into your bag and emptied it out and all our web cartridges came out. You had gone to Professor Galavan's lab to pick them up were you had safely left them. You also picked up all your paperwork so nobody would know. Mr stark looked at the work and looked impressed.
"This is yours?" He said.
"Obviously. It's my web fluid version while peter has his own" You said
"Wow this is amazing" he said
You just blushed
He picked up Peters suit and looked through the goggles
"Lordy can y'all even see in these?"
"Yes. Yes we can. It's just when the spider bit us our senses have been dialed to 11. There's just way too much input" peter said.
"You guys are in a dire need of an upgrade. Systematic. Top to bottom. A hundred point restoration. That's why I'm here" Tony said.
You both stared at him with smiles on your faces and then he asked you guys why you guys do it and what gets you up out of that bunk bed in the morning. Peter gave a deep response while you just said that you do it to make sure your brother doesn't get hurt.
"You both have a passport?" Tony asked
"No" Peter said
"Yes" you said
"You both ever been to Germany?"
"No" You both answered
"Oh you guys will love it."
"We can't go to Germany" you said
"Why not?"
"I'm a senior and if I miss school it might jeopardize me and then I won't graduate and if I don't graduate I won't get into a good college and then my life will be shit." You said
"I have homework" peter said
"Y/N I can totally understand your point of view and I will personally get in touch with your school so nothing happens. And peter I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that" Tony said.
"We can't just drop out of school" peter said
"It might be a little dangerous so I'm gonna go tell aunt hottie I'm taking you both on a field trip." Tony said
You and peter got up from the bed and Peter shot a web to Tony. Peters web went for Tony's hand and yours went to his mouth. You walked up to him and you were only inches away from his face. You put a hand on his chest to push him onto the door.
"You aren't gonna tell aunt may a damn thing. Understood?" You said.
He gulped and nodded. Peter went to get the scissors to get Tony's hand out of the web he shot to him. Peter had his back to you so you lifted your hand and a little bottle with a purple fluid flew into your hand. Tony noticed and his eyes were wide.
"Shhh" You said "it's a dissolvent for my version of the Web fluid since mines stronger"
He nodded.
You dipped your finger into the fluid and rubbed it over his mouth and it started dissolving. You read his mind just to make sure he didn't find it awkward. To your surprise he didn't find it awkward but he found it hot and you tried to stop yourself from smirking or laughing.