THIRTY FOUR~ BACK ON

Comincia dall'inizio

But then I noticed, "Where's Fiona?" I asked them.

They shrugged. I shrugged then and was about to turn around when I bumped into somebody.

Looking up, turns out its my big cousin Laromeo. Will aint this groovy.

Pulling me to somewhere secluded he asked me, "Where you been at?"

"I got caught up and went to Juvie for a while-"

"Milan."

"Then I was on house arrest so yeah."

"Why you ain't tell Aunt Jen?" He asked hugging me, "She been worried about you and shit."

"I don't know what to tell you. Valerae knew I was back, I just couldn't go nowhere, it ain't like yall check on me." I said with my head down feeling my tears get stuck in my throat. I didn't wanna cry but at the same time I did.

It was like, I had family but they were all half assed.

"It's alright now cause I'm off house arrest." I smiled, "That's exactly why Im here, Im finna go and talk to Gane-"

"I wouldn't do that right now," he told me. "He been acting weird and stuff ion know-"

"Im his favorite it don't matter." I pulled away and began walking away from him.

Up the stairs I went and before entering I knocked.

Who knows whats happening behind this door.

"YOU CAN COME IN!" I heard him. I twisted the knob and a smile appeared on his face, "Oh my little drug dealer, how are you. I heard about you case how do you feel."

"What do you know?" I sat down in front of him.

"I know that you owe me 1200 out of the month you aint been sellin." His face turned cold. I kept the same straight face, even though he was really scaring me right now. "I got people watching all yall matherfuckas."

"Really,"

"Yes really Snap." He got up from out his seat and pulled something out his drawer showing me riding my board here, "I already knew you were coming."

"So are you mad or something?"

"No it's just that I give you a responsibility and you cant even work through with it like you said you would.."

"I do everything that I can do and I do a damn good job at it don't come for me!"

"Who you talking to?!" He rose a gun to my head. "You betta buck down, I would hate to kill you."

"Whatever." I pushed his gun out my face sitting down again, "1200."

"Yes, and that's only because Im tryna be nice to you but as you get older, its gone get tougher."