TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven

Depuis le début

I chuckled, "Nah I-"

"But that don't matter, lemme tell you how much I love you." He began to count the money on this fast counter and stuff as he was talking to me. I wasn't hearing shit but my stomach growling like I didn't eat that banana pudding on the way here.

What should I get? Im thinking Mickey D's but then again I want some Wendys. "Did you hear what I just said?"

"Nah say it again."

"You gone be going to a plant with yo brothers and a couple others, reason being I think I could trust you. You never did anything wrong, you good with the profit its only right I start taking you more serious then I do now."

"So my age doesn't matter?"

"Not at all, you'on wanna be a hypocrite."

"Ight cool, I'll do it." I shrugged.

"But theres another thing. After this i'm assigning you a new block."

"Where?"

"Its not in the Bronx but in Hamilton Heights ight." He got a paper out and started to write on it. "You don't have to go as soon as I tell you but you will have too when you done with yo last baggies cool?"

"Yeah okay." I shrugged getting up, "Is that all Gane?"

"Yeah, good bye." I grabbed my backpack leaving the duffel and walked out downstairs to Rome telling him I was going with him...he didn't like that.

"Hell nawl, it's dangerous."

"Ghost everything we do is dangerous! STOP GIVING ME THAT BULLSHIT!"

"You getting beside yo self you need to pipe down."

"I have orders telling me that I will be going on this Plant job Ghost." I looked him dead in his face, "What you gone do?"

~

"Stay in the car." He said blandly as he and Hercu got out the car. It was me them, Fiona, Sammy, and Rylen.

After I tested him, we got into a little fight since I lowkey pulled at his bitch card and he had to retaliate since we were at the trap and he didn't want people to think he was bitch for anyone.

He's a bitch for me though, i'm prolly the only girl that can make him cry. And just for saying certain shit, Rome is a fucking crybaby on the low.

We all sat down in the chairs as the trunk of this GMC truck had opened up. Rylen had got out at Rome's request to help him load the trucks up with some type of boxes and stuff but we still had to wait for one more shipment before we could leave.

"You owe me another sandwich." I mugged Fiona bitch ass saying.

"Girl fuck outta here." She waved me off, "It was good too."

"Nobody told you to take it from me,"

"I told myself to take it from you. Problem?"

"Sure is, the fuck!"

"What you tryna do Snap?" She looked at me heavily, "You cant beat my ass,"

"But I can shoot you bitch."

"IS THAT A THREAT?" She smiled amused.

"You can make it how you want it, you owe me another bacon egg and cheese."

"Yo it's not that deep." Sammy then interfered, "You gone buy you another tomorrow she was prolly hungry."

"BUT IM HUNGRY NOW, that shit does not matter!"