"Why cant you just be a normal child-"

"Because the normal life didn't choose me." I smiled at her before going to the room where I picked out my clothes for a shower.

It took a wild turn and I ended up sobbing since I had a couple big smudges on my thigh, my back was still killer, but Cakes water pressure and her burning heat always made shit seem smoother and calmer.

I like to cry in the shower, I don't feel like a major bitch sense I don't see nor feel the tears cascading down my face because of that man.

When I was done with my crying fest, I got out, got dressed, did something to my head and left out the premisses not forgetting to say bye and thank you to Cakes with duffy and back pack in hand.

I stopped riding my board for the simple fact that I dont be feeling like leaving it out and stuff.

People steal.
And I got it from Kengi.

I got on the train to go to the trap and sat down next to this old lady who decided to have a conversation with me about how glowing I looked. I just thought I was beginning to be sweaty and the baby oil Cakes had, I had used way too much. She went on and on about her daughter who was pregnant at the moment and how she was going to visit her in the hospital.

It made me miss Ruby J. How she'd never get to see me or Val get pregnant someday.

"Are you okay dear?" She asked me.

I sniffled wiping my eyes, "Yes Ma'am." I laughed a little wiping my tears, "You just remind me of my grandmother."

"Oh well, thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Im sure she's a great woman."

"Yeah she was." I nodded at her opinion/ she was the best lady i've ever known. She ever found out I was slinging on the streets I bet she'd beat my ass.

"Stop on 3rd Ave."

"Have a good day Miss."

"You too sweet heart." I got off the train and walked up the stairs from the subway. With that I went on my way to the new trap. I had to give Gane his cut and he had a bone to pick with me I guess.

I didn't care what so ever.

I entered a store that was right around the corner from the new trap and went to the kitchen, "Hey lemme get a bacon egg and cheese." I guess my appetite was there and was in full effect, "And a banana pudding."

Ion know why but them waffers hit different, naw meen?

So after I got my request, I got the pudding my sandwich and went to the trap. First person I seen was my cousin. "Hey pig." He joked wrapping his arms around me.

I pushed him off me, "Wussup with everybody calling me fat today?"

"You not fat.." Fiona said walking up to me with a hug, "Just getting a little big is all. Lay off on the Bacon egg and cheese." She took my sandwich and walked away.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK-" I yelled after her about to go for her but Rome pulled me to where Gane office was located. I was still on the fact she stole my fucking food bruh, "She just took my shit!"

"You'on need it-"

"STOP CALLING ME FUCKING FAT!" I punched him and walked into Gane office giving him my duffel bag, "Gane do I look fat?" I asked as I took a seat and Rome had left.

He chuckled, "I'll never answer that question from a female," he shook his head. I smacked my lips, "Now to business." He got serious, "You know I love you like a daughter right?"