i throw my cup away and head upstairs. i walk into hunters room and see tayler, dev, hunter and zach blazing out. "joey! finally." zach walked up to me and handed me the pipe and lighter.

"sorry, i got held up." i lit it up and inhaled deeply before exhaling. i sat down next to dev. he stuck his hand out in front of me. i grabbed the bar that was in the palm of his hand and popped it into my mouth.

i didn't want june around knowing what type of guy i really am. sure she knows i'm a criminal and that i've done bad shit, but i don't want her to see the REAL me. there's things she doesn't know about me, things i don't want her to know.

"did you guys see that girl joey brought?" zach nudged taylers shoulder and looked at me. "is she gonna be your new toy? i mean i figured with lily you'd learn your lesson by now."

"zach, shut the fuck up." dev says annoyingly. i rolled my eyes and took another hit of the pipe before handing it over to tayler.

"i mean, she looks so hot in that mini skirt, wouldnt you just wanna tap that already?" i stood up from my spot and walked over to him.

"what did you just say?" i got closer to him. the room went silent. no one said anything. zach looked over my shoulder and smirked.

"i said wouldn't you just wanna tap-" i interrupted him by punching him on the face. he falls and knocks over the lamp that was on the nightstand. everyone was trying to pull me back and telling me to stop, but i didn't want to.

"you're a piece of shit zach!" i spat before getting off of him. i turn around and wipe off the sweat on my face. i heard him laugh.

"now i know why your parents didn't want you." i stopped in my tracks and listened to him. "they're scared of you. they called the cops on you because they wanted nothing to do with their son, you're worthless jo-" i turn around and punch him again.

he falls back on the nightstand. i grab him by the collar of his shirt and knee him on the stomach. he groaned, clutching onto his stomach as he fell onto the floor.

"joey stop!" i heard dev shout but i didn't listen to him. i kicked zach on the stomach repeatedly. i bent down to his level and grabbed a fistful of his hair. i slammed his head onto the tile floor over and over again. blood started streaming down his nose which made me wanna keep doing it.

eventually i felt someone pull me off of him. i tried escaping hunter's grip but i couldn't. tayler picked zach up from the floor and held him back. zach started coughing up blood. his nose was all bloody and his lip was busted. he wiped the blood off his nose and stared at me.

"hope you enjoyed the show new girl" i heard him say. i looked at him confused. i look over at the door and see june standing there with elle next to her. elle covered her mouth and rushed over to zach. i push hunter off of me and walk up to june. i stand in front of her, we both looked at each other without saying anything. i push past her and jog down the stairs.

everyone's eyes were on me. i guess they heard what happened upstairs, but i couldn't care less. i push past the crowd and run outside the house. i pull my hood over and walk back to the hotel. i didn't wanna see or talk to anyone.

june must've saw everything that had happened. she must've been scared out of her mind right now. i'm not usually a violent person, but zach pissed me off. why would he say all that about june? was he still really mad over what happened between me and lily? what happened between us wasn't my fault.

i walk into the hotel room and slam the door behind me. i slip my hoodie off then my shirt. i walk inside the bathroom and turn on the sink. i start rinsing the blood off my hands as fast as i could.

i was starting to get flashbacks of the night of bella's death. i remembered her blood getting all over me, the way it gushed out of her body. i struggled getting the blood off that night. it was starting to trigger my ptsd.

*flashback*

i burst into the washroom of the gas station. i turn the sink on and start scrubbing my hands. i was sobbing hysterically while i scrubbed my hands. i can't believe my parents thought i was the one who killed my sister. i just wish they had listened to
me instead of calling the cops on me.

i was shaking so bad, i couldn't get her dead body out of my head. i turned the sink off and slipped off my shirt. i threw it into the trash bin and slipped on my hoodie instead. i put my hood over my head and take one last look in the mirror. my hands were stained with blood still so i duh them inside the pocket of my hoodie. my eyes were puffy and red. i
looked so bad.

i shook it off and walk out of the bathroom,
immediately hearing sirens. i look over my shoulder and see cop cars and an ambulance racing down the street my house was. after they were out of my sight i quickly made a run for it.

*flashback over*

i shook my head vigorously. for some reason i ended up thinking i was washing bella's blood off my hands all over again instead of zach's. it made me go crazy because i wouldn't stop cursing under my breath and shaking. i struggled getting some soap from the bottle. i threw it at the door when i couldn't.

i heard someone scream making me widen my eyes. june was standing there with a worried expression on her face. i looked down at my hands covered with blood. "please help me." i looked down at them. my breathing was still shaky. i gulp and look back at her. she nods and helps me get the blood off my hands.