"Y'all better pose!" my titi Casey shouted. "Yes give me face!"

"Okay just act regular." Michael said as I walked over to Mya.

I crouched down and put my hands on her stomach smiling as she smiled and touched my hands. "Aw, my baby's." Bonnie said snapping that picture along with Michael.

"Okay group pictures." Michael told us as Trevor and Mesyiah walked over to us. I put my hand on Mesyiah's chest and turned my body slightly and he wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip, he cuffed it tightly pulling me closer to him.

He smelled good, it was something about the smell of cologne that got me.

"You tryna get me in trouble." I mumbled breathing choppy.

"I ain't do nothing to you yet." he said staring in my eyes making me look away.

"Alright, Casey, Bri, Travis, Dallas, Bonnie, Sin, Easton, and Asim come on. This will be the last ones." Michael said as they all came, he put everybody where he wanted them. "Big smiles, let me hear prom 2019. 1, 2, 3."

"Prom 2019!" Everybody shouted as he snapped the picture.

I recorded Mesyiah, Trevor, Mya and I swiftly as "Friends" by The Carter's played. "My friends are goals your friends are foes!" I shouted.

"Yes Mya and Tink!" I turned around seeeing this girl recording us. I smiled dancing and spinning around to pose.

"Period." I said.

"Tink and Syiah felt this!" Amber shouted walking over to us recording as I grabbed Syiah face.

"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my boyfriend, we used to tell eachother everything, you even went and bought me diamond rings matching earrings." I sung.

"Think I loved you before I knew you, we started fucking 'fore I screwed you." he said placing his hand on my neck.

"Oop, enough of that." Amber said stopping her recording.

"Alright, settle down." Principal Ryan's said on the mic. "Time to announce prom king and queen."

"2019's prom queen is.... no surprise here, Blair Morgan." I smiled walking up to the stage confused because I didn't run for prom queen. "And prom king is Richard Bryant."

Richard came and got his crown, he was a basketball player, point guard actually and it didn't surprise me that he won. After we had our dance though I went back with Mesyiah because we had nothing to talk about.

"I'm ready to go." I said in his ear kissing his neck.

He chuckled. "We only been for a few Tink."

"And I'm ready to go." I said again smiling.

"Go say bye man."

"Oh you cashed out for me, huh?" I asked as we walked into the hotel room Mesyiah had gotten for us. "Ooooh okay then."

I slipped my slides off and sat my things on the counter before laying across the bed and sighing. "This was perfect."

"I'm happy you enjoyed yourself." Mesyiah said unloosing his tie.

"Help me." I stood up from the bed and turned around so that he could unzip my dress. "Thank you." I looked in my over night back and grabbed my robe before taking my dress off leaving me in just my panties, I covered my chest putting the robe on and tying it.