S8.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

    I stood with Asim as he sipped on water. We were at Brianna's New Year's Eve party and I was tired and drunk. "Baby, you want some?"

Asim shook his head pushing the cup of liquor away from his face. "I don't drink, Sincere. You know that."

"Oops I forgot." I giggled drinking the rest. "Be back."

I danced through the crowd trying to find that girls but Bonnie found me pulling me to dance. "Now I got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum, raspberry, grape, cherry come and get this honey bun." I shouted as she rocked her hips in front of me. "Go crazyyyyy!"

"I like it when she rock her hips, she rock he-" I frowned when the song was cut but soon smiled as I started getting hype again. "This is how we do it, it's Friday night and I feel alright! The party's here on the west side."

"Go Sin! Go Sin!" Bri shouted as I step side to side moving my hands.

"I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because!"

"This is how we do it!"

"South central does it like nobody does!"

"This is how we do it!" I continued dancing before going to the kitchen to get a drink. I loved old music so I knew all of the songs playing.

"Who y'all supposed to be?" Casey asked as Travis, Asim, Dallas, and Brianna's brother, Brayden walked in the kitchen.

"Jodeci." Travis said. I busted out laughing.

"I thought y'all was The Jackson Five." Bonnie drunk ass said making everyone look at confusedly.

"It's not even five of them." Casey said making us get quiet before laughing again. "You a drunk bitch."

"Aye y'all watch this." Asim said making everybody look at me. I stood from my spot on the island as If It Isn't Love played. "A fucking clown."

I started doing the steps as they recorded me. "Cause why she so fucking serious?"

"I be forgetting she into old shit." Casey said. "She really doing the whole thing."

I stopped tired and grabbed my cup again. I walked towards Asim who was completely sober, he didn't drink or smoke because he was an athlete, so he just came to support Bri and look out for me, as he said.

"I'm drunk." I giggled rocking us back and forth.

"I know." he smiled at me. "You pretty."

"Thank you." I smiled. "I haven't seen you all night."

"I been letting you do your thing." he told me.

"I know, but I miss you." he chuckled licking over his lips. "Kiss." I puckered my lips and he leaned down kissing them. "I'm gonna go now."

He nodded as I walked out the kitchen to see Casey dancing. "I pull up to the club VIP, gas tank on E but all drinks on me. Wipe me down!" I began dancing with her laughing at her seriousness. She pulled out her phone and began recording.

"B O O S I E B A D A Z Z, THATS ME!" The whole party shouted as I recorded for Snapchat.

"Why is he playing all my shit?!" I shouted putting my hands on my knees. "Girl the way you moving got me in a trance, Dj turn me up, lady's this your jam. And ima throw this money while you do it with no hands!"

"Go crazy, Sin! Period bitch!" Casey gassed me, recording as I put my hands on the ground. "Fuck it up Bonnie!" Bonnie stood over top of me shaking her ass too, I laughed losing my balance and standing up before I could fall.

Bonnie began doing the dance to What About Your Friends by TLC as I followed suit. "What about your friends will they stand their ground? Will they let you down? What about your friends are they gonna be low down? Will they ever be around? Or will they turn their backs on you?"

"Y'all I had them play this for us since we Destinys Child." Brianna rushed over to us as Soldier by Destinys Child started playing. Since I'm Kelly I took the first verse.

"We like them boys that be in them lacks leaning, open they mouth, they grill gleaming. Candy paint keep that whip cleaning, and they always be talking that country slang. We like beat that be in the back beating, eyes be so low from that cheifin. I love how he keep my body screaming a rude boy that's good to me with street credibility." I pointed at Asim making him smile.

We finished the song word for word as people recorded us before I sat down cause I was tired and drunk. "Dance with me sexy." Asim said to me pulling me up as Good Love by Whitney Houston played.

"This song isn't even from the 90s." I said as he pulled me into his chest. I guess the was the lovers dance into New Years Bri was talking about. I checked my phone seeing it was 11:57. "Can you believe we're bringing in the New Year together as a couple?"

"I found out what I've been missing, always on the run. I've been looking for someone."

He nodded. "I knew I would wear you down eventually."

I chuckled smacking lips. "Nah, I didn't think we would but I'm happy we are and I can't for wait for the hundred more we're gonna have."

"Aw baby." I rubbed the back of his neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, Sincere. For real. You know I'll do anything for you."

"That you give good love to me, baby. So good, take this heart of mine into your hands. You give good love to me, never too much. Baby you give good love."

"I know and I'll do anything for you too, you had me when no one else did. I'll forever be grateful for you. Always." I told him.

"Damn, making a nigga feel good about hisself." I laughed rolling my eyes. "I'm happy you chose me."

"I'd do it a million times over too."

"I would too." he said as everyone started counting down. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New Years!"

Asim grabbed my face kissing my lips softly as I tightened my arms around his neck. "Happy New Years baby."

"Happy New Years, Simy." I smiled as the fireworks began popping.

What a way to bring in a new beginning...