S4.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

                  SINCERE sat on her bed doing her homework on FaceTime with Asim

SINCERE sat on her bed doing her homework on FaceTime with Asim. She hated being back in this house but it was time that she came home.

"I think you should go, it's her birthday and she wants you there." Sincere chuckled. "Don't leave your girl hanging."

"Stop playing with me Sincere, before I punch you in your fucking neck." he looked at her with this expression making her laugh. "Ain't shit funny."

"Well I'm gonna go with the girls and I would like if you came too, Asim." Sincere closed her notebook.

"Ima go just cause you kinda cute and niggas gon be tryna be over you and shit."

"And what you gon do if I do talk to a nigga? You ain't my man." Sincere said laughing.

"You really wanna get the dog shit beat outta you, okay. Bet." Asim hung up making Sincere roll her eyes.

Sincere stood from her bed and began packing her a bag so that she could change when she got to Brianna's and go home with Asim. As she was packing a knock came at her bedroom door, she ignored it but her mother came in anyways.

"Don't sit there." Sincere told her mother, she was trying to sit on her bed.

"Where you going?"

"Anywhere but here." Malisa sighed, twiddling her thumbs.

"I need to get help, Sincere. I'm trying, I really am." Sincere zipped her bag up and stood up from her spot on the floor.

"Heard that before, I'm not wasting my time." Sincere said nonchalantly slipping on chestnut colored boots.

"Sincere.... please."

"Malisa what do you want me to do? I can't make you stop doing crack, that's your decision. Just like it was your decision to let men come and fuck on me at ten. I tried to help you before with my own money that I made from working and you took that shit and you wasted it being fucking selfish, so don't come begging me and shit. When I begged you ain't do a damn thing, if you want help show me. Until then don't come to me with that shit." Sincere carelessly said, unplugging her charger from the wall. "Now can you leave? So I can lock my door and leave?"

"This bitch is drunkkkkk." Bonnie said referring to Sincere as she moved her hips and sipped from her cup. She was having fun at this girls party, whether she liked her or not.

"She better have her fun now cause once Asim get here she on lock." Brianna said making Sincere stop dancing.

"I'm singleeeeeee! And ready to mingleeee! Aye do it baby stick it baby move it baby lick it baby, suck up on this clit until this pussy gotta hickey baby!" Sincere bent over putting her hands on her knees.