B17.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

                 "I can't believe this was you seventeen years ago

                 "I can't believe this was you seventeen years ago." I said flipping through my mama and daddy's photo book. "You so thick now mama, you was so tiny."

"You did me right Tink." she said stirring the pasta in the pot. "Ugh I was so small in highschool, these pictures are from when I went to Jamaica."

"What y'all doing?" my daddy asked pushing my mama softly and kissing my head.

"Looking through the photo book, y'all were the cutest." I said looking at their wedding pictures. "Look at me, too cute."

"Tink you used to be bald head, I'm so happy we got your hair to grow." I frowned. "All scalp."

"It's not funny." I said as my mama chuckled. "Where is my brother?"

"On his way here with Bonnie and them other ones." my daddy shook his head. "I'm finna go."

"Speaking of them," I said closing the book and standing up. "Easty."

I crouched down as he stumbled over to me. "Hi my handsome baby." I said kissing him up.

"Get your ass out the way." Bonnie said pushing me.

"When y'all get back?" I asked my titi Brianna since her and my uncle Travis had went to Japan.

"Yesterday morning." my uncle Travis said kissing my forehead.

"Sin you won't never believe who I seen." Bonnie said as I unzipped East's jacket.

"Who Brooklynn?"

"Ashley's ass, looking like who the fuck shot John and forgot to kill his ass." she said making me laugh.

"Girl I think the bitch on crack." Titi Casey said shrugging.

"Crack?" Papa said turning around to look at Casey.

"Snorting, smoking, and she rubbing that shit on her teeth." I busted out laughing.

"Casey shut the fuck up." my mama said laughing.

"It's crazy how we doing so good and bitches from highschool is a mess." Titi Bri said shaking her head. "Seventeen years later and we still just those bitches."

"Somebody need to organize a class reunion so I can flex on bitches." Bonnie said. "Ooh I would flex so fucking hard."

"Ima do it," my mom said. "Ima look into it cause class of 2k19 is a fucking mess."

"Tink we need to start getting you ready for prom baby girl." Titi Casey said. "Who you going with?"

I shrugged. "Myself, I haven't been asked."

"Say why Mesyiah keep playing?" Papa asked.

"We literally just got back on speaking terms and it was my fault we weren't talking, I don't know though, he might ask me. I'll go either way." I said grabbing a break stick. "Who gon plan my send off?"