💫TWENTY-EIGHT💫

After a moment of silence Clint spoke up, "Well it better get real simple real soon."

"Clint don't threaten.." Tessa snorts.
"I am in the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all." Vision told the group.

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asks. Vision looks at Tony.

"You."

Bruce pipes up, "Where?"

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint says.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be.."

Vision looks at everyone and Tessa reads his mind. The others will destroy him.

"Guys.." Tessa said softly.

"I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." Vision speaks while giving Tessa a soft glance at her support. Vision then picks up Thor's hammer and hands it Thor before walking off while everyone just stared at Thor.

"Hey does that mean I'm worthy too?!" Tessa breaks the awkward silence. Thor just smiles at her and shakes his head.

"Right." Thor pats Tonys shoulder. " Well done."

"Wait seriously Thor I need an answer!" Tessa calls after Thor. Steve shakes his head at Tessa's antics but then speaks up to the others.

"Three minutes. Get what you need." With that everyone gets ready to leave, all grabbing their things. Tony loads up FRIDAY to his suit as he talks to Steve.

" No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor."

Steve replies, "I got no plans tomorrow night."

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for." Tony makes dibs on Ultron. Vision walks by and agrees with Tony.

"That's true, he hates you the most." Tessa snorts at Visions comment knowing deep down it was one of her siblings.

•••

As the Avengers entered the city of Sokovia, Steve speaks to the group. "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

Pietro nods and speeds off into the police station. "We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" the speedster speeds off but then speeds back as no one took him seriously. This time he came back with a gun. Pietro starts shooting the ceiling. "Get off your asses." he says before running off once again. Wanda starts using her powers to control the civilians to leave the city.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.""Steve commands and Tessa nods. "You got it Cap."

Meanwhile Bruce calls out for Natasha as he is in her supposed location. "Natasha! Natasha!"

"Bruce?" Natasha's voice rings out and Bruce comes into her view. "You alright?" he asks with concern. Natasha nods, "Yeah."

"The team's in the city, it's about to light up." Bruce says while Natasha just nods again.

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?" she asks Bruce who just smiles.

"Yeah, I did." Bruce holds up a gun, then shoots the cell door open. Natasha gets up and walks out. "So what's our play?" Bruce and Natasha walk. "I am here to get you to safety." Bruce tells Nat.

"Job's not done." Nat points out. Bruce looks at Natasha. "We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over." he says to her.

"So we just disappear?"