Prologue💫

A LONG LONG TIME AGO...

  There was nothing. Just darkness as far as the eye could see. No stars, no planets, no solar systems, no species, no worlds. All that was there was absolute nothingness. Expect one day out of nothing, gas, particles, and elements of the spaces came together and started forming. Out of this became a bright glowing cube known as the Tesseract.

As it's internal power fused, something powerful, something like never before erupted. Sending tsunamis of blue energy across the vacant space. And like a movie, a form was taken from the Tesseract.

A girl with long hair that was white as a glowing star, and power like none before.
With a dress of blue essence from the cube, the Tesseract was born and she was unstoppable. Living in space helping grow galaxies and solar systems, and over time grew. But not like a normal being, she would grow every 50 trillion years.

When the first planet and species arrived she traveled there in hopes to find more like her at the young age of 100 trillion. In human years 10 years old.

When she arrived the creatures that dwelled on the fairly new planet were afraid and casted her out, deemed her evil.

Perhaps they were right... as centuries went by and new species started popping up like daises, she, the Tesseract, fled visiting each planet and the residents. Only one planet had cared for her and that was Asgard.

She was found on the steps of the Gods' steps one frightful night. She was merely only 12 year old girl who looked lost. And she was. The God took her in and raised her like a daughter. After telling him where she came from the God smiled and grabbed her head softly.

"You are pure power, and that cube you carry around with you.. that tis' very dangerous. What do you call yourself again?" He asked the child.
"Tesseract, I call myself Tesseract." She smiles softly at him.
"Well let's shorten it shall we.. do you have any suggestions little star?" He asked. The girl pondered and shook her head. "No for none I think would suit me."

"I think I have a name for someone, some thing like you"