01 - STRANGERS

"BETH, TALK TO ME," Kaelyn spoke into the intercom in her suit as she surveyed the city beneath her

"BETH, TALK TO ME," Kaelyn spoke into the intercom in her suit as she surveyed the city beneath her. She was on the taller building while Peter waited on the rooftop across from her. The wind whistled in her ears as the sound of cars driving and the ambient city was drowned out beneath her. All she had was the wind and her best friend's voice in her ear.

"Five hostages. Armed, but the surveillance footage Ned hacked shows it's just handguns, nothing fancy. Best bet is to go in through the ceiling. Have Peter web you in and he'll follow you," the girl instructed in her ear and Kaelyn could hear the clacking of keys as she assumed the girl was doing her best to get into the bank systems to secure it while Ned got through to the cameras. This wasn't their first rodeo and Kaelyn knew it would be far from their last.

Gracefully as ever, Kaelyn leaped onto the roof of the bank across the street, catapulting into a roll to stabilize herself and not murdering her ankles before sticking the landing. Turns out, cheerleading was a valuable skill in life. Slinking her way over to one of the bank's windowpane's on the roof, Peter joins her just as she begins to remove it.

"If you fall and ruin this badass entrance that I'm helping you with, I'm going to be so mad," Peter attempts to sound serious, but Kaelyn already knows that under his suit he's smiling. Giggling, she pushes him slightly as he shoots out a web and ties it around her. Just before she hops through the open area, Peter holds out his pinky. Smiling under the suit, she wraps her pinky around his before letting go and dropping into the bank.

"I've got eyes on the hostages," Kaelyn speaks quietly into the intercom, "Robbers are distracted, don't see me. How long until police arrive on the scene?"

"GPS says two minutes. Keep them distracted while Peter gets the hostages out," was Beth's response.

Kaelyn's favorite thing to do was take out pesky robbers like these six guys attempting to steal from the bank's vault. She landed on the tiled floor and wolf-whistled to get the robbers' attention.

One of them, she presumed the leader, looked at her and aimed his gun to line up with her face, "Who the hell are you?"

"You know I think you're really missing the point of the suit, buddy!" Kaelyn exclaimed, she put her hands up in a false surrender, trying to appear genuine, "Don't get too excited, just let me get these hostages out and no one has to get hurt."

"I don't want to have to shoot you," the leader speaks sternly, cocking his gun.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about me," Kaelyn laughed heartily which thoroughly confused the robbers. Before they could even question her, she shot herself at the guy nearest to her, being able to wrap her legs around his neck and take him down all while grabbing his weapon. Then, with him unconscious, his gun was aimed at the second nearest guy. "All right, who's next? Let's see! Eenie," she points at one, then the other, as she speaks, "Meanie, minie, mo." Finally, the gun points at the leader. His response, of course, is to shoot. Naturally, the bullet bounces.