Finally Being Good?

When they arrived at the library, Kuroko instantly squealed in happiness. He covered his face out of embarrassment when he realised that he squealed out loud. Akashi just chuckled and smile when he saw Kuroko being like that. It was so cute, he thought.

Kuroko explored the library in awe. He didn't expect the library to be so big and spacious. Furthermore, there were so many books that seemed interesting. Kuroko picked a book and sat down to read it. The title of the book was
"The Demon Inside You".

(Akashi's POV)

I saw Tetsuya picked a book and asked him the title and what it's about. He explained to me the name and the synopsis. The book is about a person who has two personalities and is struggling to control himself. Tetsuya was so into the book and probably forgot that I was there beside him. But somehow... that book sparked something in me. Maybe because I can relate to that book. I don't know if Tetsuya chose that book on purpose, or if he really was just interested in that particular book. Anyways, my Tetsuya is just too cute while reading a book, I couldn't help myself and took a picture of him secretly. Oh, and it seems like Tetsuya is finally being a good boy... I hope so.

(Kuroko's POV)

I saw a book called "The Demon Inside You" and for some reason I was intrigued by it. I sat down and opened it until I forgot that Akashi was with me because I was too focused on reading. The book was really interesting, it is about a man having two personalities and is struggling on how to control it. This book kind of reminds me of Akashi, but I chose to act as if I picked this book coincidentally. The book stated that the man can be kind, but can also be evil and cruel when his "other self" takes control. It made me scared thinking that Akashi was also like this, and what other things that he can do to hurt me if his other self comes out. I took the book and brought it with me.

(End Of POV)

Kuroko : Akashi, I'm hungry. Can we go eat please?

Akashi : Of course we can Tetsuya. I'll call my chef real quick.

*On the phone*

Akashi : Hey are you here right now? Can you cook something for Tetsuya?

Chef : I'm sorry young master, I had some family problem just now. I will be coming back tomorrow morning. I have already informed you, did you forget?

Akashi : Ah, you're right. Okay then, thanks.

*End call*

Kuroko : S-so? I-is he available?

Akashi : I'm afraid not, my dear.

Kuroko : T-then, can I make a request? Can we g-go out to e-eat?

Akashi : ..... It's not like we can't, but I'm afraid that you'll escape from me again.

Kuroko : N-no, I promise I won't escape. So p-please can w-we?

Akashi : *sigh* Sure darling. But if you EVER try to escape from me, know that your life is gonna be a nightmare, Tetsuya.

Kuroko : I p-promise Akashi.

Akashi : Good, now lets go shall we?

Author's note :
Oh boy Kuroko... I pity you