Superhero (Sanders Sides)

Fandom: Sanders Sides (All characters belong to Thomas Sanders) 

Active ships: Prinxiety

Song: Superhero By: Hayd

Story Line: Virgil has been self harming and planning out how he'd kill himself. He's been writing different suicide notes and Roman one day finds out about all of this. He's upset with Virgil and wants to help him. He expresses his concern for Virgil. Virgil insists he's fine, that he doesn't need help.

[TW: Character death, suicide, suggested self harm, blood, depression, self-depreciation, panic attack, language]

Please tell me if I've left out any trigger warnings!

Note: Bolded and underlined script are song lyrics.

(This is a lot longer than the last one and of course the instrumental is gonna be a lot shorter than what happens in the instrumental but the instrumental at the beginning of each song is a build up to the lyrics, just like the beginning of a story is the build up to a climax so please bare with me lmao)

[Instrumental]

Roman walked over to Virgil's room. He hadn't come out the first few times he called him for dinner and Patton had insisted that he go and check on him. Roman didn't understand why Virgil not joining them for dinner was such a big deal. Of course, he loved having his little dark knight around him. He just thought that Virgil should have a choice in coming down or not. Nonetheless, he couldn't refuse an order from Patton.

He knocked on Virgil's door dramatically. "Virgil," he sang. "dinnerrrrr!" No response. "Virgil?"

"S-sorry." Roman heard from behind the door. "I'll be right down." 

Roman turned around with satisfaction but stopped in his tracks, staring down the door. He swore Virgil's voice sounded strained. "Virgil, dude, you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Go away, Princey." 

Yeah, something is wrong. Roman thought. He walked back to the door. "Virgil, I'm coming in." he warned, trying the door knob. It was locked. "Why'd you lock your door?" he asked carefully.

"Roman, what's going on? What's taking you so long?" Patton's voice asked from behind him. He turned around to face Patton.

"Something's wrong, Patton. He won't come out and his door is locked." Roman walked over to the door and much to Patton's horror, Roman started trying to knock it down. 

"H-hey! You can't just barge into his room like that! Maybe he's getting changed!" Patton muttered, not quite believing himself. Roman ignored him and continued to ram into it. 

"I said go away, Princey!" he heard a growl come from the room. Virgil swung the door open just as he was charging at the door again. Roman charged into Virgil and they both fell onto the ground. Roman landed on top of Virgil and Virgil groaned in pain. 

Roman quickly untangled himself from Virgil and stared at him, distraught. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" he looked down at Virgil and a small bit of crimson caught his eye. "Virgil, lift up your sleeve." 

"Why, you creep." he croaked, trying to get himself up from off the ground. Roman didn't take any of this. He grabbed Virgil's hand gently and pulled up his sleeve before Virgil could stop him.