RIDE 22 ( confessions )

Rosa's p.o.v
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*

Images of Ace's unconscious body keep on circling in my head . I'm now waiting outside of his hospital room crying.

I shouldn't have taken him with me to the wedding I shouldn't have gotten in him in this mess. I really can't imagine something happening to him or him not being in my life .

"Are you Rosa?"

I looked up and I found a man who looks  very similar to Ace.

I nod , and he smiles a very sad smile.
"I'm Ace's father."

" hello Mr Jackson I'm so sorry for all of this I really am." I start crying again what a great first impression.

"You know Ace really cares for you"

I stare at him .

"I never saw him so happy when he came back home and I found out it was because of you. And I really haven't been the best father and I never really gave him the love he needs. But I'm very happy that he finally found someone who gave it to him. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't like seeing you cry."

I smiled a small smile and was about to respond but a doctor approached us.

" Hello I'm Dr. Ben and I have really good news, your son is awake ,and you can go and visit him."

Mr Jackson's shoulders relaxed and I felt like the happiest person alive  I ran towards the door and got in the room fast.

Ace was laying on his bed with a little smile on his face. I walked  towards him and hugged him gently.

" I'm so sorry I really am I shouldn't have gotten you into all of this its all my fau-". I was cut off by his warm lips on ONE OF THE CORNERS OF MY LIPS!!!!

OMG THAT WAS SO CLOSE!

My face was red like tomato red I probably looked like the red Teletubby ughhhhh!!

"Rosa don't ever blame your self for anything okay? And I really care for you. You're the closest person to me and I would do anything to keep you safe."

Tears were falling by now I quickly hugged him and he hugged me back I felt safe and happy.

It was true happiness.