"I will make my husband jealous with Jawad, and then see what will happen! He will run toward me in no time."

Heroin was saying this to her friend while sitting in a cafe.

Saba rolled her eyes at the childishness and indecency of this scene and put away her mobile.

"Was this what you were planning to do? She was startled by Sahir's voice and gazed at the door where he was standing.

"There is nothing like that." Irritation and anger started building in her being.

"Then, what was the purpose of that childish talk?" He asked while locking the door, and turning toward her with a serious expression.

"I think you should know the purpose of that childish talk. Don't pretend that you don't know about my thinking and character."

Fury and pain were evident in her tone at which Sahir became quiet.

Flashes of Zahra and Haseeb came in front of his orbs.

"Saba, I am sorry to get rude at that moment. But yes, I felt anger at that conversation. A man can't tolerate such conversation from his woman."

The whole world stopped at that second when His Woman came out of Sahir's lips.

But, the next moment, something snapped in Saba's heart.

"If you accept me as your woman, then why do you want to divorce me? Why haven't I got any rights as a wife? Why is the sword of divorce is lurking over my head? Why this hypocrisy?"

The reason for that sudden anger was all those words that were said unleft in between them, it was all those nights and moments she had spent in fear and pain.

Sahir's eyes widened and shock encapsulated his being.

"I..I don't want to discuss anything." He stumbled and tried to avoid this conversation.

"But I want answers! Everything can't happen to your wishes! Give some respect to me too!"

She shrieked at which a pall of guilt settled on him.

"Stop shrieking, Saba! I have said that I don't want to discuss anything."

He said with fury, concealing his pain and guilt, and went outside the room, leaving her alone.

Hot tears came out of her orbs and slid into nothingness. Depression, pain, and fear were gripping her being.

..........................

"We are planning to go to Umrah after fifteen days."

They all were sitting at the dining table when Mr. Sikandar announced.

"Who?" Sahir asked with a surprised expression.

"Me and your mother. House will be yours and Saba's responsibility." Mr. Sikandar said while smiling at Saba who gave a small smile to him.

"Sure, dad!" Sahir replied while his mind went into scrambles.

"Saba, I want some clothes and other accessories for Umrah. Can you and Sahir go shopping tomorrow? I know you will get busy with Mid afterward so try to take out time tomorrow."

Mrs. Amna asked her, at which she smiled and nodded her head. But, the gaze went toward Sahir who was watching them. It has been a few hours since they have a little tiff in the bedroom.

"Sure, Mom. We will go tomorrow." He replied with a smile.

......................