Chapter 11-Nikkah (part 2)

'"And We created you in pairs" This Quranic Ayah indicates that the husband wife relationship is a sign of Allah. How this Nikkah could meet two hearts of strangers, how they become one and how a family flourished from them. The base of society is marriage and family. Allah has pressed that we should take care of our spouses and should bow seeds of love in our households. He feels joy when there is love and understanding in a husband and wife. It is imperative to work on this relationship by remaining patient and never letting any misconception and doubts prevail among you."

Maulvi Sahab was advising the newly wed couple who were listening and nodding their heads. While listening, their eyes clashed with each other at which a blush crept on Saba's cheeks and a smile etched on Sahir's face.

"Let's have dinner now." Mr. Akram announced while the waiters started serving dinner.

While Sahir was eating his dinner, his mobile rang. It was a call from one of his direct clients so he couldn't ignore it. He excused and went toward the lawn to talk to his client in peace.

After hanging up the phone, he turned around to find Asma standing there. A scowl etched on his face and irritation took over his body.

He tried to ignore and passed her but her words stopped him.

"It was so pathetic that you have to marry a whore." 

"Excuse me!" His eyes rounded and anger boiled his blood.

"It is true. I and Saba are best friends and we know each other's secrets. She really has a crush on you and has planned this whole thing to marry you. I am against her actions because they risk your reputation." Asma said with a genuinely sorry tone at which Sahir's mind drifted toward his reputation.

When the university finds out about their marriage, how will they react? His colleagues and best friends will laugh at him!

"That day she went into the room deliberately. Taking off her hijab was also a part of her plan. I am telling you just because I condemn her actions and….."

"Excuse me!" He said in between his gritted teeths and went into the hall. His mind was boiling due to anger and he couldn't take her excuses anymore.

Coming into the hall, his gaze fell upon Saba whose eyes were casted downward and a blush was on her cheeks.

Sahir's orbs darkened and he turned his hands in fists to control his anger.

Outside the hall, Asma was standing with a smile on her face. Her lips were stretched in a smile but pain was rippling in her orbs. 

"Your pimpled face looks so ugly. You should do something about it." 

She was sitting in her school's ground and was eating fries when her friend said. Asma became shocked at her comment and put a hand on her right cheek where there were the most pimples. Instantly, she became self-conscious. 

At that moment, Saba also came near them and sat on the ground with her lunch box. A sandwich was in it which she opened and started eating.

"Saba, I am a fan of your skin. What you should do with it. Tell us dude!" The girl said as Asma gazed at Saba's skin which was flawless.

"Nothing special. Just some home remedies." She replied with confusion etched on her face.

"MashaAllah, your skin is glowing. Surely, our Saba is going to have a prince." A shy smile came on Saba'a lips and cheeks became red. Asma saw it while her hand was still on her cheek.

"Asma, take care of your skin. Don't you want a prince?" The girl asked when Asma became more self-conscious of herself. A giggle erupted from Saba's mouth at this, at which Asma's face turned red because of humiliation and anger.