'8:45 AM'

Momo arrived fifteen minutes early.

As expected from Yaoyorozu Momo.

She sighed as a small crowd of people slowly entered the gates before her.

"I'm way too early." She muttered, standing still by the sign as she fiddled with the strap of her bag. She stood there, quite uncomfortable from the fact she received concerned glances from the passersby walking into the park and the people simply just strolling on the pavement.

She gripped the strap of her bag tighter, before she let out a heavy sigh.

"Yaoyorozu?"

Momo lifted her head up to lock eyes with a peppermint shaded haired boy, with a blue blazer wrapped around his plain black tee, and with eyes wide.

"Ah, Todoroki!" Momo smiled, letting go of her bag, her sweaty palms separating from the strap. "I came here quite early, but no need to apologize! I guess I was just quite excited." She chuckled, approaching him.

Todoroki still had his eyes widen, as if he was examining her.

Momo's smile fell into an awkward form after noticing it. "I-Is something wrong? Is there something on my face?"

Todoroki turned his head repeatedly, indicating a 'No.'

"No," He said. "You just look nice."

Momo felt blood rush to her cheeks, smiling.

She wasn't used to his bold statements like before anymore, maybe it was due to the fact she liked him and every statement he said was truly something she loved.

"Ah, th-thank you." She said softly, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Sh-Shall we get going?"

"Mhm."

Shouto Todoroki never really knew it would be quite warm on the October morning.

The leaves fell like snowflakes gently, hitting against the crispy grass.

Momo kept her hands interlocked behind her as she walked by Todoroki's side silently.

Their feet walk above the wide brick pavement, trees surrounding the whole area, like a forest. Smiles and laughter soared through the area along with the sound of leaves crunching beneath boots as they walked. The pavement lead to the center of the Evergreen Park, a fountain that was surrounded by wooden benches and rose bushes.

Her eyes glowed as she gazed at the autumn leaves fall. "It's pretty." She said softly.

"It really is."

Momo felt her heart flutter. His voice was something she could listen to all day. It was quite low, sometimes cold, but with such romantic feelings blossoming inside, her perspective to that voice drastically changed.

It was coated with warmth, drenched with comfort, and care wrapped around it. It was a lovely voice, an enthralling sound.

In the midst of their silent yet peaceful stroll, there was a small sound from something below, causing Momo to stop her tracks and lower her head to the ground to investigate the source of the sound.

A Calico cat. Its fur was a mixture of bright orange, snow white and dark black. The enchanting part of the creature was its pretty bright emerald eyes, like the clear ocean of the Tropical Countries.

She was looking at her with beaming curiosity, which made Momo's melt at the adorable sight.

She bent down, knees beneath her chin. "Hello!" She beamed, her voice quite high pitched. The cat continues to look at her.