| 10 |

/ 3 messages received from ASHIDO /

___

< yooo
[Sent; 8:34 PM]

< the party is ready, let's goo :3
[Sent; 8:37 PM]

< bring yao-momo with ya
[Sent; 8:37 PM]

sure thing >
[Sent; 8:39 PM]

___

Momo stares as Todoroki insterted back his phone into his pocket.

"Who was that from?" She asks, tilting her head at him. Todoroki placed his palms on the ground beside him once again to support his tired body.

"Ashido. She said it's time to bring the banner to the dorms." He stated as he stood up. He sweeps the dust off his legs and reaches his hand out, his sleeves still until his wrist while his blazer still remained on the seat.

Momo grabbed his hand and got up with a groan, wiping the dust off her bottom clothing too.

After writing their messages and stamping handprints, the two decided to have spend some time to talk for a bit. Despite their long conversations with endless topics, no one from the two brought up the topic of their silent distant before.

Anyway,

the pair stare down at the banner before them, the long paper spreaded out across the room. "Is it dried up yet?" Momo asked, lifting an eyebrow at the sight.

Todoroki narrowed his eyes. "Yup. I'll roll it up and prepare it." He said, going to the very end of the banner which leaded across the room.

"Eh? But what about the art materials?" Asks Momo, rushing to the palette and paintbrushes that she and Todoroki used previously.

She placed them down in the pile of materials, looking back to him, waiting for a reply. As soon as he was done rolling it, he placed the gigantic scroll against the seat with his blazer.

He grabbed his blazer and put it on, buttoning each button. He wrapped his arms on the gigantic scroll before walking up to Momo.

"Ashido said they'll clean up by dawn. Let's just get going now." He says, walking up to the door.

"And by the way, bring the cellophane." He called out to her as he slid the door open.

Matching pace, the pair walk beneath the pale moonlight which was drowning in the night sky. Stars were sprinkled everywhere as they sparkle brightly.

It was currently '9:14 PM' , the time darkness takes over the sky. Todoroki's arms remain locked around the giant scroll, hugging it as he gazed the sky together with Momo.

"What a gorgeous night.." Momo commented, a smile appearing on her lips. Todoroki simply lets out a calm "Mhm." Escape his lips, perhaps indicating he agreed.

She looked over to him, her eyes soon tracing upward, noticing his tall height. "Uhm, Todoroki." She began, getting a brief glance from him.

"Did you grow any taller?" She asks with a smile. "Hm. I don't know." He replied, his eyes soon looking forward with no emotion.

Just after staring at his eyes, she instantly noticed happiness in those two different colored eyes. Sweet joy was sprinkled in each of them, sparkling brightly.

"Are those new earrings you're wearing?" He suddenly asked, looking over to her with slanted lips. Their eyes soon meet, Momo soon realizing he's been staring at Todoroki the whole duration.