| 1 |

A/N:

This chapter isn't at any close, romantic, but please bare with me. I choose to make the two characters develop first since they don't talk too much in the anime. Their lovey dovey moments will come eventually, so please stay longer here, thanks :)))

[ P.S : This looks pretty rushed and messy tbh..But I swear I'll improve in the next chapter >:) ]

Class has ended.

The students have already left to head to the dormitories. Well, not all of them. The girls have gathered together by Ochako's table, chattering. "Maybe we should head out to that new cafe nearby!" Mina exclaims, clenching her fists infront of her. "I heard it has the best cheesecake..!" Toru adds, slamming her hands on Ochako's desk, causing the brunette to bounce as she packs her things.

"Do they provide tea?" Momo asks, looking over to Mina from the side of Ochako's desk. "Hmm, maybe?" Mina replies, smiling at her. Tsuyu lifts her index finger to her chin, "Must be a nice place.." She tells herself, taking a short glance at Jirou, who's still contemplating in joining the gang. "They have really good chocolate cupcakes from what I heard.." Jirou says, her hand in her chin. Toru hears Jirou talking to herself, making her face light up (even when you can't see it, I still had to describe it oKaY), "Then we should totally go!" Toru states, clapping her hands from excitement.

"What do you say, Ochako?" Tsuyu asks, looking at her from her desk infront of her.
Ochako finally finishes packing up and gets up from her seat to face them properly.

"Alright, let's head to the cafe!" She declares running out of the room from excitement. The girls chuckle as they follow her out of the room.

The girls nearly reach the gates before Momo suddenly stops her tracks. "Hm? What's wrong, Yao-momo?" Toru asks, looking over to her. Momo takes her backpack of her and opens it. She digs in it, trying to look for something. "I-I forgot something..!!" Momo says, lifting her head to reveal her panicked face. The girls look at each other and back to Momo. "W-Wait--" Before Ochako could finish, she was suddenly interrupted by Momo. "I'm sorry, I promise to catch up with you all!" She replies, running off back to the school building. The group stay clueless, glancing at each other with their dumbfounded looks. "Should we head back to her?" Mina asks, approaching Ochako. "Uhm..I think so.." The young girl replies, her eyebrows lowering to reveal a worried look.

"Come on, Guys! She said she'll catch up anyways. Also, the cafe is popular in this area now, so it's easy to say that it's filled with people." Toru explains, reassuring them as she flays her arms around. "She's right. Let's get going.." Jirou simply comments, starting to walk ahead as the gang follows, still quite unsure of their decision of leaving their friend behind.

[ 🎒 ]

Momo rushes up the stairs, running in the hallways was obviously not allowed, but this certain item she has forgotten seemed important, to the point she'll break the rules. She stops herself from running after realizing she passed by her destination, causing her to slip.

She falls on her side and lets out a groan . She clears her throat and looks around for a bit before getting up to rub the side of her head, which apparently made contact with the cold ground too. She finally regains the energy to get up on her two feet. She brushes the dust off her shoulders and takes a deep breath to bring herself back to reality.

She walks towards the large door of her classroom and walks in, only to find an empty room with darkness consuming every bit of the area. None of the lights were turned on, making it difficult to see the room fully. She looks for the light switch on the side of the door and successfully does.