| 10.5 |

"Well, Mr. Todoroki. If you're not gonna get any better, I'll have to do something about it."

The paper was ripped of the notebook as soon as those words entered Todoroki's ears.

He parted his lips from the straw of the frappe in his large hands and daintly pressed the cup down on the table's surface. He soon took the paper that was ripped of, examining it.

"Miss," He looked up from the paper. "Is this really necessary?" He asks.

Snort.

"If you don't wanna get that thing you wanted for a while, you can give it back."

"Do you have any experience with these type of things though?"

"Type? There's a type to this topic?"

"I think so."

"What do you think it is?" A smirk appears before his eyes.

"Coping with lonliness, I guess."

The smirk falls apart into soft and straight lips, perhaps expressing sadness. A sigh escape from those lips in front of Todoroki.

Those soft, pink lips make contact to a straw of a frappe cup.

Their eyes meet as sipping noises soared in the area softly and slowly.

The cup was soon slammed on the table.

The clearing of throat entered the ears of the young man.

"It's odd to see you this way to be honest."

"..."

"I mean, you're always quiet but this a very odd quiet." Chuckle.

"It's a silent call for desperate help for the past to stay."

"Well, yikes. But guess what? I answered it."

"Hm."

"Read that paper, let's just hope this can work out. I've been writing that for the whole night."

"Really now."

"Yup."

"Wasting the best hours of your life to write this."

"Yup. No regrets."

Todoroki lifts an eyebrow as he picked the cup up again to take a sip. Eyes land on him, soon turning quite narrow.

"It's silly this started after a simple visit to the library, right?"

Laugh.

Todoroki parted his lips from the green straw.

"The real silly thing is that there's a library in a Hero School."

The eyes that appeared narrow soon squint. The eyebrow raises.

"I mean, U.A focuses on Basic Education too, sir."

"Right."

Sipping noises. That's all that there was.

"Hey, so, can I ask you something?"

"Hm. Go ahead."

The sound of the clearing of throat was summoned and fades instanstly. The crossing of arms enter the eyes of Todoroki.

"Doesn't this mean you actually care about being close with someone?"

a/n:

im so sorry for the lack of updates huhUUhu

im also sorry the way im apologizing is giving a bonus chapter instead of an actual one im sorrYY

after having 2 chapter spree and a bonus chapter spree last month, i thought i needed a break. but i didnt it expect it to be this long oml

anywho ,, lemme explain this chapter

so basically, if u remember todoroki in the middle of the night reading a piece of torn paper abt something and sayin shi like "i hope this'll work out", well, this is the origin of that paper.

do u remember todoroki bringing two frappes in a cafe for someone? and then they ask "shall we begin?"? well, this occurs during that time.

who is this person tho??

psh idk

(sorrynotsorry)????

- twat