Chapter 30😈 Whispers

Start from the beginning

    Once they were there, she saw all of her older family members either manually fighting or using their quirks.

     Kaiya and Hugo were fighting hand-to-hand combat.

    Caleb glitched around as Veronique was on the shoulders of her Grim Reaper, chasing after him and laughing maniacally. The skeleton would slam his scythe down whenever they were close to the boy, yet Caleb would just glitch away.

    Ollie was in his dragon form, flying around while Sierra would jump off his back and go through different doors that she'd make appear and disappear, leading to her realm. Every now and then, a carnival folk from the place would appear, but the sandy grey haired girl would push them back.

     "Wow", Alice mumbles, "this is awesome." Dominic chuckles, "we're not really training seriously. Just kinda play'n around." Alice nods her head, still paying attention to everyone in amazement. "Hey Alice! Wanna come up here?" The little girl looks up to see Ollie flapping his wings to hover off the ground while Sierra smiles down at her. "It's quite the view up her", the older girl says. Alice gasps before nodding her head and taking Sierra's hand to hoist herself up.

"Ready", Sierra asks. Alice says a short 'yeah' and gives a cheerful shriek as Ollie quickly flys up into the air. Her laughter is heard from down below as Dominic looks up at them. "Well isn't Ali having fun~." He turns his attention to his young sadistic "sister". Her long black and multicolored hair swaying behind her as she walks. "Yeah. She's been really happy lately", Dominic sighs.

Caleb, Kaiya and Hugo walk over to the two teens and stare up at the three in the sky. "I love it when we have happy moments like this", Kaiya whispers. Caleb's yellow eyes stare down at her before giving a low chuckle and small smile.

"It is pretty nice."

"Pretty nice", Veronique questions, "it's awesome!" Hugo and Dominic laugh at the raven while Caleb sweats nervously and Kaiya giggles. Their conversations stilled as they gazed up into the sky, enjoying the fact that in the inside, everyone was happy to be with one another.

😈💀😈

     Tonight, the students, Class 1-A, Class 1-B, and Class R.I.P. were all helping one another with making curry. Uraraka, Veronique and Kaiya watched in amazement at how Bakugou was cutting the carrots in a fast pace. "Wow Bakugou. You could be a house wife", Uraraka says. "What the hell do you mean by that", he shouts in question.

    Kaiya holds in her laugh while Veronique is not afraid to blurt her fits of joy. "What the fuck is so funny Walking Cemetery?!" Miss Ariel chuckles at the three kids. "So lively", she says. "Indeed they are", Malachi chuckles. He turns his attention over to the quiet older male beside him.

"Hey Grimmy. What are you thinking about?" Mr. Grimm turns to the blonde, cigarette held between his thin lips. "What do you mean", he asks. Miss Ariel gives him an 'are you serious' look. "Isaac. We've known you for a long time. And when you're quiet, that means you're in deep thought. Now what's going on?"

   The raven haired male scratches at his head and gives a gruff sigh. He looks out at his seven students who were laughing and having fun with the other students. He was actually glad that they were making progress in trusting peers outside of their class. But there seemed to be an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach. It twisted and knotted as he kept thinking about it more and more, and he knew he couldn't keep it in for long.

"I just have a really bad feeling about tomorrow night", Mr. Grimm says. Malachi tilts his head in confusion while Miss Ariel gives him a concerned look. "What's the feeling about", she asks. Silence succumbs between the three mentors as they all gaze at each elite student.