Chapter 4❤

This morning i woke up to the sound of my alarm making the most noise ever so i looked at the time and saw that it was seven in the morning.

And remembered that Olivia and I are going to Waffle house for breakfast and then heading to the mall afterwards.

After i came out of bed i went into my walk in closet and picked out my outfit for today which is a white tee, black skinny jeans, and vans.

I already picked out my clothes i head to the bathroom turned the water on hot and just relax into it.

I washed my hair then washed up, then when i was done i got a clean towel and wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom.

When i looked at the time it was 8:26 so i put on my clothes then did my makeup.

which i only applied a little of and did just wet my hair a tiny bit more to make it look curly.

After i was done with every thing i just simply went on my phone well i wait for Olivia to arrived.

*phone rings*

LIV ❤💫:Come outside hoe 😊

- At Waffle House -

On our away to waffle house we started to listen to some music by  halsey(A/N comment your favorite song😋)

Found you when your
Heart was broke I filled
Your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close

I was afraid to leave
You on your own
I said I'd catch you if you fall ( fall )
And if they laugh then fuck em all (all )

And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me

Tell me how's it feel sitting up there
Feeling so hight but too
Far away to hold me

You know I'm the
One who put you up there
Name in the sky does it ever get lonely

We were done singing, we pulled up in front of Waffle House and as soon as we went inside Liv was looking for a good spot to seat at. Olivia grabbed my wrist and carried me to where she wanted us to sit.

Minutes later a waitress came and asked for our order Liv ordered  blueberry waffles with maple syrup, strawberries, wipe cream, and a strawberry milkshake and then for me I got chocolate chip waffles with strawberries as well, chocolate syrup, wipe cream, and a vanilla milkshake.

Then we started to talk about how Harper is my stepsister, and well we were talking about it my phone ringed off telling me that someone had just text me.

Unknown number: Hey brat

Me: Who the hell is this 🤔

Unknown number: The one and only person who likes to ruin your life😁

Me: *sights* Harper what do you want

Harper😈:Just was wondering where you are 🤗

Me: Why would I tell you where I am???

Harper😈: Good question🤔

Me: Still didn't ans my question

Harper😈: *rolled eyes* because am bored and my dad wanted me to have a bond with you 😩

Me: Meet me in the  mall in 40 minutes 😤😒

Harper😈: yerp princess😁👸

Me: Don't call me that 😑

Harper😈: Bye princess 👑

While I was talking to Harper on my phone I noticed that the food did reach an Liv was done and on her phone so I have her my phone told her to read me and Harper's chat.

When am done eating I look up and saw Olivia's face which had the biggest smile on it so I just raised my eyebrows.

" She called you princess " Olivia said wigging her eyebrows.

" ok and what's that suppose to mean" I said with a confused face.

" It means that she likes you " Olivia said still with a big smile on her face.

" Liv why would the schools bad girl who is goingto be my stepsister like me in that way" I say raising a eyebrow.

" Good question , well we just have to wait and find out " Liv said.

- At The Mall -

So right now we're  in the mall waiting in the food court for Harper to show up and am not going to lie but am kind of excited to see her.

And out of nowhere someone comes from behind me and puts their hands over my eyes an me knowing that one smell of A Thousand Wishes I knew it was Harper.

" Harper can you remove your hands from over my eyes please" I said not really wanting her to move.

Omg did I just said that ohhh my god but I just mean it in a friendly way and why am I still talking to myself am going crazy now a days.

" Ok whatever you wan princess " Harper said well smirking.

I wish I could take that smile off of her face OML I HAVE TO STOP THIS.

" So y'all just gone stand there all day, bring y'all asses I need to get something" Harper say well walking away from us.

* Sigh* Lord kill me now before it starts please.

A/N

A whats go a wats up can I get a little love kml

WHOOO MISS ME 😂😂 Sorry I took so long to update my peoples but am back and better 😋

For some reason I feel high but don't care 😉

I miss yall😢😢

ENJOY THE STORY MUCH LOVE FROM MEEEE😌😚❤❤