"Haz.." Zayn said standing at the door.

Harry was so wrapped up, wrapping Niall's gift he had not notice someone standing at the doorway watching him. That someone being Zayn. He looked up to see his boyfriend's beautiful face, skin glowing. He's five months pregnant now and showing with a round little belly. Though a few inches shorter than him Zayn was tall, small frame, has always been on the skinny side. And his belly was only visible to people who knew him.

"Baby, um, Zee, is everything alright? Are you alright? Do you need a drink?" Harry asked putting the gift in the drawer.

"M'okay" Zayn smiled looking at his feet, biting his lip.

Harry lost focus, that bite. His dick twitched, and he willed himself to focus, "that's good. Everyone here?"

"Yes." Zayn said, "I was..um, can I use the staff toilet, please?"

"Yeah sure. Come on" Harry reached out his hand, he wanted to touch Zayn's little round belly so much, his hand itched, he smiled when Zayn took his hand.

"Okay" Zayn took a deep breath feeling Harry's warm hand on him. Oh boy, he can't lose focus. Daddy is not liked at the moment. "Thanks.." he said when Harry opened the door and got in as well, waiting for him. Okay, then..

Harry stood his back to the wall, hands in his pockets, watching Zayn wash and dry his hands after he got out of the toilet stall. "Okay?" he asked him as Zayn dried his hands quietly avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, thanks, Haz" Zayn nodded and looked at him.

"Okay..." Harry stared at him, moving closer.

"Okay" Zayn was smiling staring back at him, licking his lips.

A small gasp escaped Zayn's mouth feeling Harry's big hands on his swollen belly, gently rubbing..

"Are you both okay?" Harry asked so quietly.

"Yeah.." nodded Zayn resting his forehead on Harry's chest. He was feeling giddy, not the bad kind of giddy.

"Okay" Harry echoed again then kissed his forehead. He moved his hand to Zayn's face and caressed his cheek, then tilted Zayn's head up. He leaned down slowly bringing their lips together, just breathing each other's air for a second before he kissed him. "I fucking love you so much. Do you love me?"

"Yeah..." Zayn choked up, hands on Harry's waist gripping tight, his legs were shaking. "Kiss me again, please"

"Okay..." Harry kissed him so softly, his breath was uneven with emotions. He pulled back from the kiss, and stared at Zayn, just looking at him taking him in, his big eyes shining in the light. He leaned forward again to kiss his cheeks, nose and lastly his lips again. Zayn was just blinking inbetween kisses, mouth open, arms wrapped around Harry's waist. "Let's go join the boys, yeah.."

"Okay.." Zayn nodded some more arms dropping to his sides.

Harry smiled, joined their hands before opening the door for Zayn. Hand in hand they walked back to join the boys..

"I'm sorry about tonight.." Harry said.

"Huh? There's nothing to be sorry about Haz. I'm glad you arranged the dinner for Niall. I think we all need this, things have been kinda strained lately, if you know how what I mean" Oh, so Zayn didn't think it was a date, but then he went on, "I mean..I kinda thought it was just gonna be the two of us. I forgot about Niall's birthday, my brain is not all there lately.." Zayn nervously chuckled rubbing back of his head. "I was thinking about ridiculous stuff. Like a date.."

"There's nothing ridiculous about that, Zee. I kinda thought the same too.." Harry stopped and smiled cupping Zayn's face, "I've got a confession. Today was supposed to be our date. I may have forgotten about Niall's birthday.." he said quietly to his ear.

"What's that I hear Harold?" A voice interrupted them, "you forget Niall's birthday, did you?"

It was Louis teasing him of course. Harry turned to him, hand around Zayn's shoulder. "Hello to you, Louis."

"Hello to you, Harry. Luckily I didn't forget about your friend's b'day. When Zayn told me about your planned dinner, I knew you meant it for Niall, didn't you Haz?"

"Lou, not today. Give it a rest." Zayn scolded weakly.

"Don't worry Zee. No harm, no foul. I was checking on you, you've been gone a while. You okay, babe?" Louis smiled at him.

"I'm fine, no need to worry." Zayn said.

"Good" Louis nodded at him, then looked at Harry, "Oh, Jake is here" he said before walking away.

Harry growled watching him walk away laughing. Bloody Jake. He can't ficking stand-

"Oww, Harry" Zayn cried out, trying to get away from Harry's sudden tight grip on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" Harry deflated looking worried..

"No.." Zayn rubbed his shoulder, it was painful but he knew Harry didn't mean to hurt him., "I'm okay. Let's go, everyone is waiting."

Everything turned out okay, was better than Harry imagined, nice music played in the background, Niall looked really pleased. He owes Ben a massive thank you, he pulled through for him. All five of them were here, Jake unfortunately there too. He made sure Zayn was sitting between him and Niall. Louis, Liam and Jake opposite.

They were all chatting along nicely, drinks flowing. Nice atmosphere, Harry did enjoy the night even though they 'gatecrashed' his date with Zayn. Niall was drinking the most, no surprise there. He's Irish, that was expected. The staff sang happy birthday to Niall and brought the cake, then the boys gave him presents. Harry appreciated Louis for probably not telling the boys he forgot, he may be a pain in the arse but he is thoughtful at times.

Zayn was laughing, chatting and joking around, just beautiful. Harry had his arm around back of the chair, Zayn gravitated towards him, his head on Harry's shoulder. They didn't do shots in solidarity with Zayn, who was drinking lots of fruit cocktail drinks, that just kept coming in, till Harry notice the bartender staring at Zayn.

Harry accidentally knocked over one of Zayn's drinks then got up to refill it himself. He went behind the counter with a special request to the bartender. Could he make another fruity cocktail for his boyfriend, and to stop staring at him if he still needed his job..

He walked back to their table, pulled Zayn to his lap when he sat down and kissed him. Zayn blushed hiding his face on Harry's neck. Liam shook his head, Harry was so territorial. They were getting along, Zayn being their priority. Whatever makes Zayn happy. And he wanted everyone to get along. So, they were friends again, all may have been forgiven but it was early to forget. But he will try for Zayn.

When, Hurts like hell, suddenly burst through the speakers, Zayn smiled so brightly at Jake and Harry gently pushed Zayn off his lap, then yelled no, and got
got up and marched to change the music.

Zayn laughed, eyes crying when Harry shut it down. He loves him, he really does. Always.

They will be alright. He believed that.