Prolouge

Ingrid Mikaelson
Played by: Kathryn love Newton

    "Nikky, you're my brother and I love you but if      you touch baby again I will castrate you"- Ingrid Mikaelson __________________________________________

"Nikky, you're my brother and I love you but if you touch baby again I will castrate you"
- Ingrid Mikaelson
__________________________________________

This story dose not follow the story line of the originals
I do not own the originals or the vampire diaries

__________________________________________

Ingrid was sitting on the hood of her car that she had gotten from an old friend watching the sunset. The cool breeze grazed her soft skin as she let out a shaky breath.

She missed her family but they couldn't know she was alive. For centuries now her siblings, with the exception of her older brother Nik believed she had died at the hands of their father.

Wanting to protect the only other person in the world like him Nik told her to stay dead, at least untill he could find and kill their father, Mikael.

So she complied. She was never far from her siblings. She waited in the shadows, protecting them when necessary.

She was slowly losing hope that she could ever go home, but her brother promised her and he had never broken a promise to her.

As the sun exited the sky her phone rang. She looked down to see the word 'Nikky' come onto the screen.

A very rare smile made its way onto her face as she held the phone to her ear.

"Nikky, I miss you. Please tell me I can come home"

Niklaus could hear the desperation in her voice. It killed him that he had to isolate his sister for so long.

"Indy love, he's dead. Gone for good. You can come home. I'm heading to New Orleans. I'll see you soon little sister"

Ingrid smiles at the nickname her brother had given her when they were children. She was overwhelmed with happiness. She was finally going to see her family again

"Thank you brother, I will see you there. I love you brother"

"I love you too little sister, now hurry up. I've missed you"

She heard her brother say before he hung up the phone.

She slid off the hood of her car and jumped in the drivers seat and began the journey to New Orleans. The journey home.

-liv

-liv