I looked at Do-Ha, who's eyes were just as big as mine. Okay Jasmine don't react, don't react...

"Quick, we need your help!" says the tallest member of the group. RM.

I just stood there staring. "Wh-What...?" I stuttered. Suddenly Do-ha jumped out and quickly locked the doors and I hopped over the counter and closed the blinds. I didn't know what was going on but just out of reflexes I acted immediately.

"What is going on out here?!" says a female voice in Korean, it was Mrs. Cha. "I don't know!" I responded in Korean. Then all of a sudden there were voices outside of the tiny shop, lots of voices, excited voices. "fans.." Do-Ha and I said in sync, we giggled at each other but was interrupted by a male voice clearing his throat. " Hi, I am a manager of BTS," says a guy wearing a suit and sunglasses. " What is a...BTS?" said Mrs. Cha. Do-Ha and I chuckled under our breaths but quickly stopped as a couple of the members gave us a death glare. (ouch, just imagine that lol) "Well, BTS is a worldwide famous K-POP group," the manager explained. "Ah, I see... since you can explain that so well can you tell me why you guys are in my beautiful restaurant and why are my doors locked ?" said Mrs. Cha as she squinted her eyes at the boys then turned her direction to Do-Ha's and mines. We both shrugged and I hung my head down low. I don't why I was so ashamed to look Mrs. Cha in the face, even though I had nothing to do with this, I guess I feel like I should've been more responsible in the situation. I knew better, she doesn't like commotion in the restaurant and plus, they still had their shoes ON.

" Our apologies Mam" says the guys while bowing their heads to Mrs. Cha then returning the same to Do-Ha and I. "Ummm, I understand why you are in here," I said quietly in Korean while gesturing to the door where excited screams and rapid knocks could be heard, " but you are not supposed to have your shoes on in dining area." I said shyly. Mrs. Cha nodded in approval while Do-Ha sassily crossed her arms and hummed in approval. They all looked at each other and then frantically began taking their shoes off. "Well since I know it's gonna be a while before the fans clear out, why don't you guys have a seat while I fix up some kimchi fried rice while you wait ?" asked Mrs. Cha. Do-Ha and were shocked, she was really going to serve 8 people for FREE? Knowing they have enough money to buy this restaurant let alone ME!

"That's ok Mrs. Cha, I should really be getting them back to the dorm.." the manager said while walking to the door, he unlocked it and as soon as he opened it.."JUNGKOOK OPPA!!!! SALANGHAEYO <3!!!" yelled a fan who was basically tackling the manager to get in. She ran inside and jumped  on Jungkook. I panicked and apparently everyone else did too, the manager was holding the door closed to prevent other crazy (like her) from getting in. No one else made an attempt to help Jungkook so I stepped in, I grabbed a baseball bat (y'all I-) from behind the counter and walked over to the horrific scene. "I suggest you move before this bat collides with your head." The "fan" had wide eyes as she silently got off of Jungkook and backed away exiting the building. Everyone was staring at me in shock, even Jungkook.

"Jasmine...." Do-Ha said, "THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!" I dropped the bat and looked at Jungkook who was being helped off the floor by his fellow members. "Jasmine  why don't you set up the tables, and Do-Ha please sweep the floors," said Mrs. Cha "I will prepare you guy's lunch, I will be back in a moment." Mrs. Cha exited the room and Do-Ha began to sweep the floor. I looked over at the guys and they began to make their way to the largest table we had and sat criss-cross apple sauce (lol) around the table on the floor. I looked at Jungkook he flashed me a smile and mouthed thank you, I returned the smile and began to wipe their table down, and then grabbed 8 pairs of chopsticks, some spoons, napkins and bowls and proceeded to place them on the table. I then bowed and left to the kitchen.

"Yahhh..Jasmine, you aren't slick I saw you and Jungkook just then." Do-ha whisper shouted. "Do-Ha....he just said thank you...don't think of it that way.." I said shyly.  "Yea right.." I rolled my eyes at Do-Ha's commentary and made my way to the kitchen to help Mrs. Cha. "Ah, Jagi... come here and help me with the Samgyeopsal while I place the kimchi and the rice in the bowl. I walked over to the pork strips frying on the griddle. "Mrs. Cha ? I thought you were only giving them kimchi and rice ?" I asked in confusion. "Well, it's not really a big deal, they are young idols, they need to eat and they look so tired and frail the least I could do for them is give them a nice meal." she was smiling. "Mrs. Cha you are really caring, it's nice of you to do this for them." I said, I was happy that she wanted to take care if them, the world needs more people like Mrs. Cha.

After the pork strips were done cooking, everything was ready I grabbed the Samgyeopsal and the Kimchi while Mrs. Cha had the rice. We made our way to the dining room and the boys eyes lit up with hunger and satisfaction. "It's chow time guys hope you guys have an appetite for pork, rice, and kimchi." We set the food down and watched as the 7 guys and their manager dug in and ate like there was no tomorrow. I smiled lightly. I went to start filling up glasses of water and set them on the table. After this I went back behind the counter until the guys were finished.

   I noticed that Jungkook, kept glancing in my direction, no one seemed to notice it. He then licked his lips and smirked I quickly turned around and ducked under the counter. Woah... what the fuck? Why did he do that, is it because I helped him or...? 

~ Time Skip to when they finished eating~

They finally finished eating and the fans outside had clearly given up and cleared out over the time period. "Thank you for the meal we really appreciate it." said one of the guys, it was Jimin. "Yea! We really appreciate it," said the guy with the boxy smile, Taehyung.  "No it was no problem, I don't mind at all, and I'm sure Jasmine and Do-Ha didn't mind using their break time to assist you all" said Mrs. Cha sweetly. I was not happy about that, the chicken was really good and it's probably cold now. Do-Ha rolled her eyes and I smacked my teeth and sighed. Mrs. Cha shot us a death glare and pinched us on the arm. I flinched and flashed a fake smile trying to hide the tears welding up in my eyes from the impact. I wasn't crying because it hurt, it was because she pinched a bundle of nerves making me tear up. (Y'all know that feeling right? Ouchie)

We bowed at each other as they thanked us for the meal, and they gave us handshakes, while Jungkook shook my hand he slipped a piece of paper in my hand then put his finger to his lip then winked. They left... I was so confused yet relieved at the same time. BTS just came into this tiny little restaurant, ate our food and then THE Jeon Jungkook of BTS flirted with me then slipped me a piece of paper with God knows what on it .

Finally it was time for me to go home, I said my goodbyes, turned my apron and work shoes in, grabbed my belongings and made my way home. I unlocked my apartment door and plopped down on the couch. I then remembered the note Jungkook gave me, I pulled it out and unfolded it. "Text me ~ Jungkook" with his number scribbled at the bottom of the note...