"Yeah, I have a question." Rocket speaks, "Why am I with Thor?" He asks.

"We think the both of you work well together." Tony answers before I could.

"Yeah, that was before, well..." The raccoon says gesturing to the God who lets out a loud burp after taking a big gulp of beer. "That."

"I don't see what the problem is, Rabbit." Thor says, "I think we'll do good together, just like back in the good old days." He smiles, clearly still slightly tipsy.

"C'mon," Tony looks at Rocket, "This is important."

Rocket lets out a sigh, "Fine."

"Okay. Now that that's settled, any other issues?" I ask.

The team shakes their heads in reply, none of them seemed to have any problems with that arrangement.

"Good, take what you need and suit up." I order.

I head back to my room to get ready, staring myself in the mirror after I'm done. Taking a deep breath, pulling out that old picture of Camille that only reminds me how much I miss her. This is it. This is my chance to get her back.

Soon, we all gather on the quantum tunnel with nervous faces.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us, we lost our friends, we lost our family...We lost a part of ourselves." I spoke, "Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions."

I glance at each of them, "Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs." I continued, "Most of us are going somewhere we know, but that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful, look out for each other. This is our fight and our lives, and we're going to win."

I extended my fist and one by one, the team followed, extending their fists in a circle as well.

"Whatever it takes." I say.

Tony fixes his gaze on me, his eyes filled with determination as he shoots me a steady nod.

"Good luck." I finish up my speech.

"He's pretty good at that." I hear Rocket mutter.

Scott looks at him excitedly, "Right?"

"Alright, you heard the man." Tony interrupts before the two could go on, "Stroke those keys, jelly green."

Bruce flicks a couple of switches, "Tractors engaged." He announces.

Rocket hands Clint what looks like a toy plane, which was, in fact, a shrunken Benatar.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece right?" He asks, looking slightly upset at the fact that he was being separated from his beloved spacecraft.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay." Clint answers impatiently, forcing a smile at the raccoon, "I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame." Rocket sulks, folding his hands over his chest.

I take a deep breath, before glancing at Nat who smiles at me, "See you in a minute." She says excitedly.

I return a smile and nod before we're being sucked into the tunnel, splitting into different intervals to get to our destinations.

We emerge back in New York, where things were in a chaotic mess.

"All right, we have our assignments." I say as our helmet retracts to reveal our faces, "Two stones uptown, one stone, down. Stay low, keep your eye on the clock."

Just as we were about to move out, the Hulk from the past passes us by, smashing everything in his path. We all look up at Bruce instinctively, who has his face buried in his hands in embarrassment.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way." I suggest to a not too happy Bruce.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." He mumbles as he moves past us, ripping his shirt off.

He lets out an unwilling growl, bringing his fist down on the roof of a cab and then picks up a nearby motorcycle, tossing it halfheartedly and winces as it smashes into the wall.

I glance unsurely at Tony, who simply shrugs. "It'll do. The battle's ending soon. We need to move, Cap or we'll lose our opening." He says.

I nod in reply, "Let's go."