#4 The Story That Started It All.....

Hi guys! :D so as some of you early readers of 4GC! may know.... this  upload didnt have a story...i originally lost the first three pages of this story...BUT guess what??? I FOUND THEM I FOUND THEM I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D welll....actually my mom found them...Theres this old desk in our house near the kitchen. I used to do my homework there until i decided i like the quietness of my room better. I passed by that desk for YEARS and i NEVER thought to check in one of the drawers! :D The first three pages (along with my Graphic Organizer) were hidden inside my Cutie's Oranges Folder my 4th grade teacher gave us to put our stuff in! :D Sooooo.... id like to thank my mom for finding it for me! THANKS MOM! :D 

Have fun reading  the story that  started my writing dream! :D 

-Imperfections18 

( P.S.: Don't worry guys, once i finish typing this. I'll staple the missing pages to the rest of the story  ASAP!  so i wont lose it EVER AGAIN!!!! ;D  

( P.P.S: just to say THIS WAS NOT EDITED!!!!! i typed this up EXACTLY as i wrote it years ago!!! so expect some mistakes and bare with me...)

________________________________________________

Have you ever heard of leprechauns? Oh yeah right you all  think im crazy. You think that they're myths. Well theyre not. No, I'm talking about REAL leprechauns in Ireland, The little sneaky, angry ones who can escape with a blink of an eye. Still don't believe me? Well sit back, relax, throw on your  leprechaun  hunting hat, and watch our story unfold..... 

It was a peaceful morning in Leprish Ireland. In a little village. It was the week of March 17, St. Patricks Day. All week long everyone will do nothing but eat Irish food, play games, gather shamrocks, have a parade, and the best part,---- leprechaun hunting and one girl  named Macintosh but everyone calls her Mac was gearing up for the best time of her life. Mac was a few feet from her mother's cottage in a field gathering shamrocks. 

" Ah Muck!" said Mac " I can never find any good shamrocks for the festival all that are left are just three leaf no four leaf clovers!" Mac crossed her arms and  stomped her foot on the ground. Her basket of shamrocks fell over and spilled all over the dirt " Ugh!" Mac screamed she bent down and started picking up her shamrocks. Just then Mac looked up she saw something fast dash into a bush. Mac gasped  and kept staring at the bush. Then the fast thing  dashed into another bush then another. Mac was still frozen to her spot. She looked over and saw her father's pitchfork lying  on the ground a few inches away  from her. She scooted over to it. Picked it up, and walked over to the bush where the fast  thing now was. 

When she got to the bush. Mac was shaking all over. She started poking the bush with the pitchfork. Nothing happened. Mac  was a little relieved. But she still had to check behind the bush. Mac gathered a little confidence and walked behind the bush. There was a little green guy clutching the bush, staring at Mac. Mac was flabbergasted! She stood there with her mouth  hanging open. But she finally said " A le-le-leprechaun!" she dropped the pitchfork and snatched up  the leprechaun. "Hey!"  the leprechaun said. " What" said Mac "I'm  not here to give you me pot o' gold lassey " the leprechaun said " I'm  here to give you a quest" " Yeah right" said Mac " I know that Leprechauns are tricky so I'm not going to fall for your tricks." 

The leprechaun frowned "Look'" said the leprechaun " I know that we are tricky but I'm telling the truth the quest you're about to take will change your life c'mon lassey how many times   do you get to go on  a quest with a leprechaun?" Mac thought about it. "Okay" Mac said " But on one condition right after the quest you bring me straight to your pot o' gold and if you were fibbing I'll cut off your head a string it around me neck" Mac threatened  " Your a tough ol' lad aren't ya" said the leprechaun  " Well glad you're aboard, My name is Micketory but please call me Mick." Mick said. " Well hello Mick my name is Mac so tell me what's this quest all about? " asked Mac. 

" Well you see" said Mick " I saw you yelling at those shamrocks so I want to take you on a quest to find some FOUR-leaf clovers just for you lassey"  "Well okay" said Mac "Lets get started!" Mick smiled and said " Alright follow me." Mick led Mac away from her mother's cottage "Wait" said Mac "Let me get my basket" Mac ran back and grabbed her basket. She came back and continued to follow Mick. They walked down  a large hill. But Mac's feet lost  balanced and she slipped she started sliding  down in the mud "Whoa!" yelled Mac " Hang on Mac I'll catch ya" screamed  Mick. Mick grabbed onto Mac's hair but it was no use they were now sliding  fast down in the mud. Mac and Mick were now screaming for their lives. With Mick flying through the air clutching to Mac's hair.   

They bounced off a rock springing into  the air then landed in front of a  large cave. " Well, here we are!" said Mick letting go of Mac's hair. "Here" Mac said. " You betcha" said Mick   just  strode on in." Mick sped up  to Mac's shoulder "Just remember walk straight do not turn alright Mac" "Alright Mick" said  Mac. She started walking toward the cave. She walked in and continued walking straight a minute later she came to a magical sun-flooded grove. The grove also had four-leaf clover shamrocks and a double rainbow. " Here we are laddy" said Mick " This is leprechaun's Grove the only place in the world with four-leaf shamrocks now start picking  and when you're  done I have a gift for ya." Mac started picking when she was done her basket was overflowing with shamrocks. 

"Okay Mick I'm done now where's  that gift"  said Mac. Mick smiled. " see tat double rainbow." Mick said pointing behind Mac. Mac turned around "Pick one one has me pot o' gold, the other is just a plain ol' rainbow" said Mick. " Okay I'll pick" said Mac she started  walking toward the right one a second later she was at the end of that rainbow. No gold. Nothing, just a plain ol' rainbow. Mick appeared right after Mac. " Looks  like somebody picked the wrong one." Mick said. "You wanna hear a secret lad' Mick said. Mac nodded Mick grinned "Theres no gold neither one of these rainbows have me gold  me gold is hidden miles from here" Mick said he started to laugh and Mac got angry.  

"You thought that I would give you me gold" said mick laughing harder. " You little sneak!" said Mac "I'll have you bloodier  than a 40-pound drumstick smothered in Irish sauce!" she took out her pocketknife picked up her basket  and started to snatch Mick. With a wicked smile, and a confident eye. Mick dashed off still snickering. "Hey" said Mac She ran after him with her pocketknife and basket. Mick ran away from the rainbow and through the clover patch. But just as he stopped at the cave he turned around and said "remember lady never trust a leprechaun" and in throughout the cave Mick went. Mac who was running after him, was even angrier then before. She ran through the clover patch an out the cave. 

But Mick was gone.Mac turned around  the cave had now become a tree. Mac flipped closed her pocketknife put it in the pocket of her apron and started up the hill grumbling to herself. When she got back to her mother's cottage. in the field.  She dropped her basket and it spilled all over the ground and she sat down. But then she noticed her basket of four-leaf clovers had turned into three-leaf clovers. Mac got so angry she lost control she stood up and started screaming "Oh I swear when leprechaun hunting comes I'll catch that brute and use its limbs as can openers!" But when leprechaun hunting came she couldn't even find him. In fact there were no leprechauns that St. Patrick's Day in Leprish. 

But Mac could've swore that when the townspeople gather to do their annual Irish jig she saw a little green dwarf hiding behind a bail of hay snickering.  

    So that's the story of how Mac got tricked by Mick the leprechaun.Pretty long story. Even today Mac still wants to strangle Mick for that day. But at least she finally actually saw some four-leaf shamrocks. But everyday she remembers and she tells everyone around her never,ever,ever  trust a leprechaun and Mick was right. The quest she took really changed her life. 

__________________________________________________________ 

There you are boys and girls!! :D i hope you had fun! And i also hope you know how many memories were flooding back to me when i was typing this! :D i wont share them…sorry…cause some "people" just aren't interested..plus i don't want to keep you long with a "extended" author's note and sound like a 90 year old man. XD BUT if you really want to know…..PM me! :D 

and for all of you who are reading this in March, Ireland, someday close to St.Patty's Day….or even to Niall Horan ( bro my gawd!!!!! he's Irish? :O) here's to you….* clinks root beer glass* HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

P.S: No, this isnt the end of 4GC! ( 4th grade CRAP! ) i still have some more stuff to show you guys :)) 

P.P.S: THIS STORY WAS 10 WHOLE FRICKING PAGES BACK TO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O