Crazy Ten Minutes Sale

"That is not related to the spell," Jerry told her.

"Please, daddy. I mean look at him." Megan went to the cage, opened it, brought the duplicate rabbit close to her face and pouted.

Jerry gave her an annoyed look.

"I promise I will take full responsibly for it. I will feed it, I will play with it, I will clean after it I will do everything. You won't have to worry. I promise." Megan promised him. 

"Fine." Jerry reluctantly agreed.

"Yeah, thanks, daddy." Megan kissed him on the cheek.

Jerry smiled at her.

"I'm gonna name you Bear." Megan smiled at the rabbit.

"Bear?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"What? So I named it after another animal at least I didn't make him talk like another animal." Megan defended herself.

Alex and Max laughed while Justin glared at her.

"The Crazy Ten-Minute Sale!" Alex stood up and cheered.

Megan's eyes widened at those words.

"The crazy what?" Jerry asked.

"Every year this cool clothing store, Suburban Outfitters, has this crazy sale for ten minutes where they practically give stuff away and-" Alex began explaining. 

"Boop, boop-" Jerry interrupted her as he pretended to use a remote to control her.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked.

"Fast-forwarding to the part where this sale is more important than the magic lesson?" Jerry questioned.

"Well, Gigi's gonna be there," Alex told him.

"Who's Gigi?" Jerry asked.

"Don't you remember? My enemy since kindergarten, when she spilled juice on my mat during nap time and told everyone l had an accident." Alex told him.

"This is fascinating. Tell me more." Jerry pretended to be interested.

"Well, I'm sick of Gigi. She's always rubbing stuff in my face." Alex told him.

Jerry rolled his eyes.

"The point is, I'm tired of her always showing me up at school. Can l please skip class on Thursday to go to the sale? Megan, you can come too. I'll take you." Alex told her.

"Really?!' Megan asked excitedly. 

"If dad lets us go.' Alex turned to her dad hopefully

"Let's roll the answer dice, shall we?" Jerry pretended to roll an imaginary dice.

"No." Jerry smiled.

Megan frowned.

"Come on." Jerry took Alex to her seat. 

"But, Dad-" Alex began.

"But nothing. Look, you and Megan have wizard training on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and you both are not ditching." Jerry said sternly.

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry. I'm gonna totally focus on the magic. l have a question about the spell." Alex told him.

"Thank you." Jerry smiled.

"How do l use it to get cool clothes before Gigi?" Alex asked.

Jerry gave her an annoyed look.
______________________________________