CHAPTER EIGHT

MERCEDES POV

After school. I drove back home. "Kids you better get ready. We are going to the MORTELLI's for dinner." Mom shouted.

I rolled my eyes and took the elevator up to my room. I took my Adidas Nmd's of and got in my cosy King sized bed.

2 hours later

"Merceeeeedes! Why isn't your ass dressed? "I woke up to the sound of my mom's voice.

"Mom you know I can't face the MORTELLI's!" I spoke softly. "Why not baby?" She asked.

"Mom I killed their son who was my bestfriend! How do you expect me to face them." I said feeling wet tears running down my face.

"Sweetie ,we all have to move on some day." She kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

I took a cold shower. I oiled my skin with vanilla and berries lotion.

I walked to my massive cupboard that had dresses and heels. I took out this outfit

I put on matching heels.

I walked to the garage to see the limo there.

"I am so sorry Greg! For keeping you waiting! "He gave me a nod and opened the door for me.

After one hour of driving we finally reached at the MORTELLI mansion.

Greg opened the door and I got out. I already saw the rest of my family greeting the Mortelli's. I slowly walked over to them and shyly greeted them.

I awkwardly went in the dinning hall which was filled with Levi's favourite colours. I greeted some other guests and I lots of wine. A cute guy came my way with two glasses filled with expensive wine. He handed me one and I gulped it down. I few minutes passed and I felt dizzy.

I stumbled I held on him carefully for balance.

I looked at my Michael Kors watch ." I gotta go hoomeeee!" I slurred

I went outside and Greg was waiting for me. I told him to drive me to the cemetery. He didn't question me. I got out of the car by myself. I walked over to Levi's expensive grave.

I knelt down and started talking to him as usual.

I put a vase with red roses. "I will be watering this roses just for you." I said to his grave as I stood up. I wiped my tears away.

I walked to the Rolls Royce and Greg opened the door. I got in and he closed it. I cried silently.

The next day.

I woke up and dragged my lazy ass to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I noticed that I have red eyes from crying.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I scrubbed my body clean and all that.

I dried my skin and applied lotion. I got dressed into this outfit

 I got dressed into this outfit

I

drove to McDonalds and I ordered a big Mac. I drove to school.