eighteen.

I wake up to Cleo barking. I could smell bacon. My head was pounding. I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, relieving myself. This is why I do not drink, why did I drink? It occurs to me that somebody is in my mothers kitchen, cooking. I get up and grab a baseball bat from the closet; I always keep it in case of emergencies ya know. I slowly make my way out of the room, down the hallway. I peer around the corner. "Aaron?" I sit the bat against the wall so he can't see it. "Oh hey! I'm making you breakfast, you're probably going to need it after last night. There's some ibuprofen on the bar over there." he nods his head towards the medicine. "Uhm, thanks. Not to sound rude, but why are you here exactly?" I swallow the pills with no chaser. He starts to laugh a little. "You were pretty fucked up last night, and me being the gentleman I am; I brought you home. Thankfully, Bella gave me directions or else we would of been screwed. I slept on the couch and now making some food." He looks at me thoughtfully, then back to the stove. All I can think about is Mike, I get to see him tomorrow. I get to hold him, touch him, talk to him and pray to god he's still the man I know and love. "Well thank you." I say, before turning in the coffee pot. I go back into my room, put on some dark wash jeans and a black T-shirt. I walk back into the bathroom and force myself to throw up, again. My stomach was killing me. I brush my teeth and make my way back to the kitchen. He's sitting at the bar, with 2 plates. "Here ya go." He slides one over towards me. I sit next to him and devour it all. "Thank you. That was what I needed, I don't feel so shitty anymore. And thanks for not like, fucking me while I was unconscious.." he starts to laugh and he's still eating. "Oh no problem. I'm not the weird rapey type." I get up to pour my coffee, and he gathers up the plates and sticks them in the dishwasher. "Well, I'm headed out. I have a meeting soon. It was really nice seeing you again, Paisley." Hes looking at me, his eyes are bright green. I stare at them for a minute before I say, "Thank you. For everything." He nods, and grabs his coat. "My number is on that piece of paper over there, please don't be afraid to use it." He gives me one more smile before making his way toward the door. And then he was gone.

"You didn't sleep with him? You're fucking crazy! I would have been all over that." Bella says into the phone. I'm painting my toe nails, it's been about 5 hours since Aaron left. "No, Mike comes home tomorrow. And hopefully things can go back to normal and we can pick up where we left off." I know I sound crazy. Like a woman who will never get over her first love but, given our circumstances I know this is the right thing to do. "Paisley.. I know you love Mike. And I know you want to be with Mike. But all I'm saying is, he may have changed. Maybe a good change, maybe a bad change. But you have to have options. And I don't want to see you have your heart broken if it's not the outcome you want." She was right. I have thought about this. Thought about the possibilities. It was true. I haven't spoken to him in 6 months. Is he going to be mad, mad that I never went to visit or accepted his calls? "Just know that I love you, and call me tomorrow after everything goes down. I want to here all about it okay?" She sounds kind of worried, which scares me a little. "Will do. I love you too and please be careful going home." I hear click, and sit my phone down. My mind is wondering and feels like its everywhere. I needed to get out and do something, keep my mind off of all of this. It was Saturday, I needed to find a hobby or even some local friends. I'll just take Cleo to the dog park.

Walking through the dog park, is actually pretty boring. For me, anyways. Not Cleo. He loves it. Getting out and getting some air, socializing with other dogs. It must be so easy being a dog.
Out of nowhere, a huge dog lunges at this small breed taking his neck in his mouth. This is happening literally 5 feet away from me. The dog yelps and the owner starts to scream. I scoop Cleo up into my arms as fast as possible as I watch this go down. The big dog is practically playing with this limp 5 pound chihuahua as if it were a new toy. The owner comes rushing over. "Oh my god I am so sorry! Harley, down!" The big dog drops the small one. That dog didn't even have a chance. It looks as if it's neck was completely snapped in half. They start to scream back and forth, I can hear the sirens getting close. "Well, time to go Cleo." I carry him off until we're officially out of the dog park. I let him walk the rest of the way home, we only lived about 10 minutes away. When we get there, there's a note on the door. It reads,
"Left my hat and phone charger beside the couch. Came back to get it but you weren't here. Text me and let me know when is a good time to pick it up :) -Aaron"
I unlock my door and step inside. Let Cleo off his leash and he goes to do what he does. I flop down onto the couch. My life is literally a boring mess. I take my phone out, nothing. So I scroll through my social media and look. I see girls I went to school with either getting married, having babies or partying. I keep scrolling. A girl I knew in middle school, Mariah, posted, "PARTY TONIGHT. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS" I think for a minute. Maybe I should go. Of course I won't get all fucked up like last night to the point I need an escort home but I should go. I deserve to let loose, especially considering how stressed I'll be tomorrow. I pull up private messages and type her name in. I type out, "details please." I sit there for awhile debating to hit send. Should I or should I stay here and watch Netflix? I hit send.
A whole minute doesn't go by, and I have an address. It's the same club I went to last night. The one Aaron halfway owns. Maybe I'll see him there, hopefully. I put my phone down and go back to my room. What to wear this time? I skim my closet for anything. I find this little light pink dress, I've never worn before because it still had tags on it. It'll do. I throw it on my bed, along with some black scrappy heels that I haven't seen since in awhile. I really don't feel like doing anything to myself, so I just brush out my hair. Thankfully it's naturally straight so it doesn't look all bad. A little bit of makeup to make me look less dead. I go out to my kitchen and make myself a sandwich before I go. Second guessing myself if I should even go. Fuck it. I grab my keys, a coat and out I go. I get outside and I can feel the cold crisp air on my legs. It's fucking cold. I try my best to pace to my car, I get in and blast the heat. I sit there for a good five minutes before I get the courage to pull out and make my way. My phone sings again, it's Mariah. "Tell then I sent you, you shouldn't have to wait." Well that's nice of her. I look straight and try to clear my head. Before I know it, I'm here.
I park my car and put some quarters in the meter and make my way to the door. Kind of quickly because it's fucking freezing out here after all. I get to the bouncer who looks familiar, he was here last night. "Mariah invited me, my names Paisley." I told him, he looks down at his list and nods me through. I go in and up the long stairs once again. My heart thumping as I realize I barely know her and I don't know anyone here. I could always make friends, maybe. I open the door and the music shoots through me. My hearts pumping to the bass of the song. There's dancers everywhere, thankfully nothing exposed besides there tits. I always thought about being a stripper. Felt like it's be fun, or at least better than my boring ass desk job. "Can I buy you a drink?" I look over and some old man is staring at me. "Sure." I say, I mean come on. I'm not old enough to drink, I need to get it some how. I watch as the bartender pours it and it goes straight to me. "Thanks." I tell him and I walk away pretty quick. I hear him say something but I keep moving, looking for familiar faces. A few minutes go by, and I find none. So I give up and plop down at a seat by myself. Just then Mariah comes up to me. I'm looking at her, she's definitely changed since middle school. Long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes; I'm assuming she's a dancer here. She has on a thong and super cute halter top, so her nipple piercings are shining bright through her shirt. She's fucking hot. "Paisley! Glad you could come, it's so nice seeing you!" She brings me close for a hug. "You too! You look amazing. Are you a dancer here?" She smiles at me and turns as if she's showing herself off. "I am, and it's the best job I've had so far." She did look really good. She was glowing and looked like something off the internet.
"So I've seen you two have met." I turn around to see Aaron standing behind me. "We went to school together." I say back. Aaron goes up to whisper something in Mariah's ear, then she walks away. "Can I get you anything?" He says to me, with a smile on his face. I tell him a drink wouldn't hurt, and we make our way to the bar. I observe him, he's looking really good tonight. "So? What brings you here again, so soon?" He looks interested when he asks. Should I tell him that I'm about to have a nervous breakdown? No, probably not. "I just needed to get out of the house, let loose a little." I take a sip of my drink. It's good, I don't know what it is though. "Let loose, huh? Well hey, I have something that'll take the edge right off." He's studying me now. What does he mean? Drugs? He told me he didn't mess with drugs anymore. I'm about to say something but he speaks first, "I don't do it, I just keep it on me for the girls. They're all into it." I just look at him, and don't really know what to say. "What is it?" I ask. I've never tried drugs before, other than the time I smoked weed and it just wasn't really for me. "I have some ecstasy, nothing to hard core. Just a little pill, it'll help you loosen up." He nods toward his pocket. Hey, fuck it. I'm grown and this won't hurt. "I'll take one." He looks surprised. "Really? You don't have to if you don't want to." He sounds surprised, too. I nod my head and look around the bar to make sure we have no eavesdroppers. He hands me the pill, and I take it as quick and discreet as possible. Let's see what it does.
About an hour has gone by, Aaron and I haven't moved from our spots at the bar. I'm definitely buzzing good, I had about 3 drinks so far. We've been talking about everything, he tells me about his abusive mother and I tell him about my father. It turns out we have a lot in common. Just then, I make eye contact with a dancer. It's Mariah. She's about 5 feet away from me on a small stage, wrapping her long legs around the pole. Her eyes are piercing like she can see right through me. She keeps dancing, and it looks like it comes so natural for her. She looked good, so good. We make eye contact, and it holds for quite awhile. Aaron must have noticed because now he's watching me, watch her. She starts making her way over to us. She stands beside me, hand on my shoulder. "Aaron, I think I'm going to take Paisley for a private dance. Show her what this club is all about." She runs her hand through my hair and it makes goosebumps appear. He's looking at us both, but I can't tell what he's thinking. He's very hard to read. She takes me hand and pulls me to her, I follow. She starts leading me through a crowd of people, I look back at Aaron. He's just watching us go, still no expression. We go up stairs where the VIP sections are, expect we go into a private room. She sits me on the chair, and her hands brush over my collarbone. I take another swig of my drink. Here's the thing, I have never been into girls. Never thought about being with a girl. But her, I can't look away. She was sexy. She got up on the small stage, takes off her top before she starts to dance. And damn, does she look good. She locks eyes with me, I know she knows I want her. I watch. She dances. Dances for me. She slowly makes her way down to the floor, almost to me. My heart is racing, like I said I've never had an encounter like this. I've never been interested in another girl but it just felt so.. good? She sits down on my lap, takes my hands and run them all down her body. Over her breasts, her stomach. Then leaves me to roam freely. I touch, I feel. I like it. It happened so fast, but I don't think I would of stopped even if it had not. Her kids was deep, like she knew all my wants and fantasies. She had her hands intertwined in my hair, pulling a little as her tongue slipped in and out of my mouth. This felt good. Really good.
Things are heating up, and my dress is now around my waist. My breasts now exposed and her little outfit, completely gone. Aw sucks on my nipple as I have a handful of her hair. Out of nowhere, I feel a hand touch my shoulder. It scares me, I look up and see Aaron. Watching. Looking hungry, like he wants in on what we're doing. I don't say or do anything, I just let whatever happens, happen. He starts to rub my collarbone down to my breast. He takes it in his hand, touching my cheek with his other hand; pulling me in for a kiss. A long, intense kiss. Mariah started to suck him while we kissed. This felt so good, I couldn't stop it. I knew this was wrong but it made it so much better. All three of us were into each other, literally. It was like they knew what I needed, and I let them do it. And fuck, was it enjoyable. It was good. I didn't want it to end. I felt myself orgasm, not once but three times. Who would of known this felt so good, made me felt so free.
We finish, and Mariah leaves to get back on the floor for work. Aaron pulls his pants up, looks at me and laughs. "What?" I say, pulling my dress over my body. "Nothing. I just didn't take you as that kind of girl. But hey, everyone has there secrets." He has a sly smirk on his face. Was this his plan all along? Did he do this sort of thing often? Regardless, it was none of my business and I'm just going to go with it. Not like I'll see him again, not after tonight anyway. "First time for something like this, actually. But anyway, I need to head home. I have a big day tomorrow and it's already getting late." I look over at my phone for the time, 1:56 am. Yeah, I need to get the hell out of here and get some sleep. "Well, you're always welcome here. You have my number, call me sometime. Or if you ever want to stop by, I can always put your name on the list. Just need to call me." He pulls me in for a hug, then winks at me. He was something. He sent a chill down my spine by just looking at me. "Okay." I say, bending down to slip my heels back on. "Well, I'll see ya around." I give him a smile then leave through the door, leaving him by himself. I make my way down the stairs and toward the entrance. I
Look around, trying to find Mariah but I don't see her anywhere. But I keep going, straight to the door. I finally reach the door, and feel the crisp air. I breath it all in, it feels good. I feel good. As I walk to my car, my mind is full. Did I really just have a threesome? With a stripper and a guy I barley know. Yes, yes I did. And I fucking loved every minute of it. A smile goes across my face, what the hell am I getting into here. I plop down in my car, and start the engine. The drive back, I leave my music low. Thinking, clearing my head. Tonight really was good, like really fucking good. I don't regret it at all. And I don't feel bad. Technically, I am single. Tomorrow i might not be, but today I technically am. I make it home and make my way up to the door. It's 2:45 in the morning now. 9 hours until I see Mike. Until I know if my little fairy tale will work out or if it's all bullshit. I guess things wouldn't be so bad if they didn't, but I'm hoping they do. I kick off my heels, my dress and bra. I'm down to my underwear and I fall back into my bed. A smile turns up on my face as I replay the night that I've had, and drift off to sleep.