ten.

*Bella's POV*

Its been about 2 weeks since we've seen Paisley, same with Skye. I miss them so much. I need to talk to at least one of them and tell them my plans with Ryan. I had no fucking clue where Skye could even be, so Paisley was the only other solution.
To: Paisers
   -Hey Paise, please please text back. I need to talk to you and I need advice. Please answer ): I miss you.

I hope she answers. If she doesn't, I'll go insane because having this bottled up is killing me. Plus, they deserve to know. They are my best friends for Gods sake! Just then, my phone vibrated.

*Paisley's POV*

I was just waking up, in my small little hotel room that I like to call home now. My first instinct was to of course check my phone. I looked and seen I had a missed text from Bella.

Text from: Bellabear
-Hey Paise, please please text back. I need to talk to you and I need advice. Please answer ): I miss you.

I missed her too. A lot, actually. Same went for Skye, maybe she knew where she was. Either way, I needed to catch up with her. I answered quickly.

To: Bellabear
-Hey, meet me at that little grill/lounge place downtown. Around 5, love you.

I can completely understand if she was mad at me, too. Maybe that's why she wants to see me, to break off our friendship. You'll never know until you find out, right? I looked at the time on my phone; 3:24 PM?! Well damn. I must of been extremely tired last night. I got up and went into the bathroom, doing my usual morning routine. I figured since i'd be so close to my house, I might as well stop and get some clothes and what not. I put on some white shorts, a mint green plain muscle shit and my black on black hightop chucks. I guess this was okay. I sat there for a couple minutes, staring at the floor blankly. I looked at my clock again, 4:17 PM. I should leave now, I'm not to close to home and still need gas. I got up and turned all my lights out, locked the door and then got in my car. It was do hot in my car, it was unreal. I cranked the AC and turned the radio up. I don't even know what the hell this song is, sounds like trey songz though. I began to drive, gas was cheaper where I live so I waited. about 30 minutes later, I pulled into the gas station I've always known. I got out and put in my card and pumped my gas. As I was leaning against my car, some guy across from me kept looking at me. It was really creepy and I was getting a little scared. I tensed up. He just kept looking and smiling, he was creepy looking as well. I finally got finished and got in my car. I sped of so fast, but I wanted away from that man. I pulled into the restaurant and parked. I seen Bella's car and rushed inside. I described Bella to the people and they led me over to her. She shot out of her seat, "Hey!" She hugged me and I couldn't help but squeeze so tight because I haven't seen her in so long. "How are you?" I swear I almost started crying when I asked. "I'm good, I've been staying with Ryan. I haven't heard from Skye either. Have you? What have you been doing?" I didn't hesitate or hold back on anything, I told her everything. She told me how she was moving in with Ryan, 2 states away from here. I was happy for her, I'm happy she found somebody. After about an hour and a half, I knew I needed to leave. We got up and went out to the parking lot. "I'm so happy I got to see you Paise, I've missed you." I hugged her. "I've missed you too, Bell. I hope you have a good time on your little road trip and I wish you the best." She smiled at me and got in her car. "You better call me in 5 days. I need to tell my best friend happy birthday." and with that, she left. Wow, my birthday was soon. Very soon. I'll be 17, not really a big deal to me. Once I turn 18 or even 21, then I'll have a reason to be happy. Plus, that will just make most of the shit I do legal. I got in my car and set off to my house. It was only about 5 minutes away, my stomach was churning and my heart was pounding harder than it ever has. I don't know if my dad was home, I had no clue. I could see my house, along with a couple cars in it. When I say a couple, I mean 5. My dad only had 2 cars, but parked them in the garage so that ment, his friends were here. Mike was one of them. My stomach dropped and I felt like I wanted to burst into tears, I don't even know why, I just did. I parked a couple houses down from mine, on the street of course. I walked slowly up to my house, I went up to the living room window. I could see all of my dads friends and him sitting in there doing whatever they were doing. I sat on the mulch under the window to think. "If I go through the back door and hurry through the kitchen, I'll be able to make it up the stairs if I'm not seen. I can't go through the front." I said to myself. I sat there for a good 3 minutes planning and plotting. "Fuck it." I whispered to myself. I was feeling pissed off at this point. I walked right up to my front door, opened it and walked in. I didn't look in the living room, just straight ahead of me, which was the stairs. I could feel there stares as I mad my was down the little hallway. I got to the stairs and ran up them, into my room. Its exactly how I left it, which was surprising. I figured my dad would turn it into a poker room or something. I grabbed a duffle bag from my closet and shoved some random clothes and stuff in there. I zipped it and grabbed my favourite fleece blanket from my bed then began down the stairs. It was still dead silent down there. I headed for the door when I heard my dads voice, "Paisley." I stopped. I didn't turn around, I couldn't face to look at him or Mike. "What?" I waited for an answer. I felt someone grab my shoulder and spin me around. It was my dad. I looked over and seen all 5 of my dads friends; Mike, Travis, James, Jon and Brandon. They were all trying to act like nothing was going on, except Mike. He was looking right at me with sincere eyes. I couldn't do it, I couldn't face him. I was scared to, nervous even. I looked away with no expression back at my dad. "What?" I asked again. "Where the fuck have you been Paisley? You've had your mother and me worried sick and I-'' I cut him off because I couldn't believe what he was saying. One, he was cheating on my mother. I knew that for a fact, the way he was in the phone. I knew my mother, she was a tight ass and stuck up, that wasn't her. Two, he made me leave. I could of got hurt. "Don't fucking ask me questions. You were drunk, you were going to hurt me. I wasn't going to stay, why the hell would I anyways? In this home, with a broken ass family? Fuck that. Id rather just live by myself and away from you, you piece of shit. Oh, and you might want to tell mom about that whore you're fucking." I took one last quick glance at Mike and spun around, making my way to the door. I slammed it behind me and sped walked to my car. I threw the duffle in the back seat and got in the front. I slammed my car door and sped off. I headed back towards my hotel, I got a phone call. From Mike.