nine.

I drove along a dirt road, it seemed a little.. abandoned. It was kind of scary to be honest, all that was around was trees. I couldn't find anywhere that looked like people would be around. Just then, I seen what looked to be a hidden entrance to my left. I seen a mailbox, even though it was a little hidden as well. I turned in the dirt lane and began up the small mountain. This thing went on forever it feels like, Im honestly scared now. I looked up and tried to see past trees, I seen lights. That's a good sign, I wasn't the only god damn person in the middle of nowhere. I got to a huge house, surrounded by cars, people and music so loud; my car was thumping. I found somewhere to park, I sat in my car and looked around. There was people everywhere, people I've never seen before in my life. I got out my phone and grabbed the stray napkin in my passenger seat. I sent a quick message to the guy named Aaron. Would he realized I changed? God, I should of just stayed in what I was in before. I was now wearing a pair of light washed shorts, some crop top I've had forever, a black and red flannel unbuttoned with my white high tops. I also applied a bit of makeup, but it wasn't to noticeable. Hopefully. My phone lite up.
From: Aaron
Hey :) I'll be out in a second.

I looked up and seen him coming up to my car. I took my keys, got out and shut the door. I locked my car, I don't want my shit stolen. "Hey! So glad you could make it." He put his arm around me and began walking me towards the house. "You changed?" See, I knew he'd notice. I don't want him to know that I want to be here.. is that rude? Maybe. "Yeah, I decided I wanted to just change, I dunno." He chuckled a little and we kept walking. He held the door open for me and I took a step into the house. Holy hell, people everywhere. The song Hesher by Wallpaper was blasting throughout the whole place while people were dancing, playing beer pong, darts and making out everywhere. It was crazy, nothing like the shit I attended back home. "Wow, this is.. crazy." I turned around and he was still standing right behind me. "Yeah, Chris pulls this shit off pretty well. Its mostly every Saturday night, sometime even Friday." He does this every week? How can you deal with so many people so often.. Aaron motioned me to follow him, so I did. We went into the kitchen, a group of people were lifting this guy on a keg. The guy was pretty ripped.. really hot, actually. To bad he looked like a douchebag. "Aye Chris! Come here!" The guy looked over at aaron and smiled, Jumping out of the people hands. "Hey man! I haven't seen you all night, was starting to think you weren't going to show. Who's this?" He looked me up and down, then smirked. Since I was closer, I could tell her was older. Late 20's maybe? Gross. "Uhm, actually I met her at that one diner downtown. I invited her here, didn't actually get her name." He then looked at me questionably. "Paisley." Is all I could spit out, this Chris guy really needed to lay off. "Well hello babe, I'm Chris. If you need anything, anything at all, I'm your man." He gave me a little smirk and gave me one last glance, then walked away. "Don't let him scare you, he's just a little drunk." I nodded.. why wouldn't that scare me? Some old drunk guy that couldn't keep his eyes off me, yeah that sounds great. "Want a drink?" I looked at Aaron, nodding. We walked over to the fridge and he pulled out two beers. He handed me one and started the other. I screwed off the cap and took a long drink. I could feel the alcohol run through my veins and my heart started to pump. I wasn't really all that used to getting drunk and high kind of thing. Aaron started to walk away, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to follow him or not; so I just followed him. We went to a room with a bunch of couches, I'm guessing one of the many living rooms I've seen so far. He plopped down on the couch and patted the seat next to him, nobody else was sitting on it. I sat down next to him and took another drink. "So tell me about yourself." I then realized he was talking to me, there wasn't much to me. But, I decided to tell him everything because he just felt like somebody I could trust. "Well, I'm Paisley. I'm 16, I'll be 17 in 4 months but I'm not really looking forward to that. I lived with my mom and dad, but my dad gets to crazy when he drinks so ive been staying at some hotel. I have a pretty fucked up relationship with my dads bestfriend, owns a piece of shit car and need a job. You?" His eyes were squinted a bit, but he was looking straight forward; at the fireplace. "What do you mean a fucked up relationship with your dads friend?" He then looked over at me, waiting for an answer. Oh fucking great, was he one of those people who judge you about everything? "Well, I've always had a crush on him. He's 28 and has 2 kids, their mom died about a year ago but they were separated way before that. We had sex about 3 weeks ago and when I left, I went to his house and seen him with another chick. I stormed out and haven't spoke to him since." He nodded his head, trying to take it in I guess. He opened his mouth to speak, closed it and opened it again. "Were you guys like, together?" He was still looking at me, "No." He nodded again. We sat there for a few minutes, I didn't even want my drink anymore so I just laid it beside me. "Why would you be pissed at him for fucking another girl and you guys not even being together? I mean, seriously. That's kimd of stupid, maybe you should just talk to him. I'm he'd understand why you were mad, but at least talk to the dude." I looked straight forward. Damn, that was a really good point. I looked back at him, "That's true... alright, I'm going to have to do that soon. But for now, tell me about you?" He chuckled a bit, I don't think I was ment to hear it. He took a deep breath. "Well, I'm Aaron. 18 and unemployed at the moment, both my parents died when I was about 14 in a bombing that happened at some bank. I got on drugs pretty bad after that, but when just last year, I sobered up and got a job, a car. I was staying with my aunt but now I just bounce from couch to couch and sell drugs for gas. I mean, I don't do them but its pretty good money, I smoke from time to time but I mean who doesn't? I steal cigarettes from my friends and just like to party, basically. That's really all that's to me." Wow. I wouldn't of thought that would be his back round story. I nodded, I wasn't judging at all. Actually, it was a little inspiring in some weird way. He got off drugs after that long, god damn. "Well, I think I'm going to go. I'm getting tired." He looked at me and nodded, then stood up. I stood up to and he pulled me in for a hug. It was just a friendly hug, though. "If you ever need me or anything, you have my number." I smiled sincerely at him, that actually ment a lot to me. I haven't seen bella in so long it feels like and skye dropped off the face of the earth so it was nice to have a friend. "Thank you so much, Aaron." I turned around and found my way to the door. I went to my car and jumped in, I sat there for about 5 minutes just staring off at nothing. I put my keys in the egnition and drove, before I knew it I was at the hotel. But before I opened my car door I remembered, I need clothes. The only place I could get clothes at the moment, my house. Shit.