Chap 2: seducer

Jungkook sat in his luxurious recliner seat, enjoying the spacious room while he scanned the area. He noticed a middled aged man, wearing a mediocre suit. His hair was thin, balding, a cheap bleached blonde in a attempt to hide his grey hair. He was perfect, Jungkook smiles at him when their eyes meet. The man looks at him slightly confused, taken aback that a ravishing young was staring at him. Jungkook winked at him, enjoying seeing him fluster slightly. He got him, had reeled him in with that simple small sign of affection which he knew this man was lacking.

"Business or pleasure?" Jungkook's voice was smooth, creamy like butter as he spoke.

The man blinked, processing what he had just asked. Jungkook chuckles at his reaction, noticing his eyes glisten with attraction.

"I'm sorry?" The man spoke nervously, not quite understanding why this gorgeous man was talking to him.

"What I mean is, is your trip business or pleasure? You know Paris is the city of love, so I was just curious as to why you were going." Jungkook displayed his seductive smile, leaning closer to him.

"It's for business, I've got an important meeting in the morning." The man licked his lips subconsciously, eyes gazing over Jungkook.

"Oh that's a shame, would be a lot more fun if it was for pleasure." Jungkook teases him, moving back slightly.

"Why is that?" The man asked with a shaky voice, imagining all the things he could be doing to him.

"I'm sure you can think of a few things can you not? Pleasure is always so...intoxicating." Jungkook bites his lip sensually, sitting back into his seat.

The man shallows the lump in his throat, trying to steady his breath. He took a few moments to collect himself before he spoke again.

"Who said I couldn't do both?" He rather confidently places his clammy, chubby hand on Jungkook's delicious thigh.

Jungkook smiles satisfiingly to himself, glancing to the man who was now caught in his net. He calculatingly puts his on hand on top of his, pushing his hand further up his thigh.

"I like the way you think. I like a man who's a risk taker." Jungkook whispered huskily into his ear, feeling his hand squeeze his thigh firmly.

This was always his favourite part, seducing his victim, pulling them in by his subtle looks, careful words, his good looks. Jungkook was aware how powerful his aura was, his appearance that's why he used it to his advantage. No one was going to turn down his advances. To them it felt like they hit the jackpot, struck gold when he give even the smallest attention. Then all he had to do was get them to invite him back to their hotel, sneak him in without being noticed. Majority of the time they did it all themselves, all he had to do was the finale.

Find his chance, kill them when they were most vulnerable. He never took anything, never stole. It wasn't his objective. Didn't care about money, about processions. It was all out of pure enjoyment, for the excitement. But what he would always take, without fail was his token, souvenir. It was a way to remember each of his victims, a way to immortalise that night.

He was cautious, meticulous as to how he did it. Would ensure he avoided all cameras, no one noticed him slip in and out of their hotel room. It was simple enough, as long as you knew what you were doing. And needless to say he was an expert, almost as if he was never there.

"What's your name beautiful?" The middle aged man asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, Jungkook standing between his legs.

"Names are a formality, just call me bunny and I'll call you daddy." Jungkook's voice was seductively low, hands tugging at his tie.

The man groaned loudly in his throat, hands sliding up Jungkook's thick thighs. Jungkook smirks at him, pushing him onto his back on the bed. The man's eyes never leave Jungkook who was starting to undo his tie wrapped securely around his throat. He lifted up his arms above his head, leaning down to whisper into his ear.

"I hope you like it rough just as much as I do Daddy." He could feel the man under him quiver, causing him to smirk confidently.

With a swift movement of his hands he had tied his wrists to the head of the bed. Tugging on them to make sure they were securely in place. He then went to his shirt, his slender fingers unbuttoning him agonisingly slow. The man was already finding arousal at this, feeling his body tingle.

"Hmmm bunny, looks like you're desperate for daddy huh?" He spoke while sucking on his lips, his shirt now fully open.

"You could say that I'm definitely desperate for something." Jungkook's eyes shone dangerously, lighting up as his excitement builds.

The man couldn't see the danger in his eyes, to lost in the ecstasy of having this gorgeous boy on top of him, ready to be pleasured. Jungkook moves to his belt holding his pants up. He pulls at the buckle, trying not to grimace at his disgusting potbelly. Once he frees the belt, in one swift movement his pants were off. Leaving the man in his underwear with his shirt open. Jungkook got off the bed, standing up while his eyes gaze over the tied up man before him. He walks to his bag, grabbing out a pair of leather gloves, squeezing his hands into them.

"Looks like someone's excited, hope you're ready for the fun." Jungkook's eyes pause at the bulging tent in his pants.

"Don't you worry bunny, I'm very much ready. Let's see if you can handle it." He tugs at the restraint, eyes glassed over full of lust.

Jungkook laughs, loving how he still hasn't caught on to what's about to happen. He crawls onto the bed, straddling his waist while he grabs a large, thick pillow beside him. The man looked at him curiously, not sure why he needed the pillow.

"I think you should be the one to worry, let's see how long you last." Jungkook's voice was sinister, something immediately clicking in the man's head.

Jungkook presses the pillow onto his face, suffocating him, preventing him from filling his lungs with air. The man squirms around, fighting with his grip as he tries desperately to push him off. Jungkook smiles at the man's weak attempts, it barely doing anything as he only added more pressure. The man's body was jolting around, his lungs screaming for air but meet with nothing. Every time he tried to breath he'd only push the pillow deeper into his mouth. Soon his struggling began to turn into small movements, his head pounding as blood rushed towards it. His heart was beating erratically in his chest, vision blurring. Jungkook could feel him start to slowly stop moving, no longer causing his body to jump around as he tired keeping him down. He kept the pillow pressed harshly on his face until the movements stopped completely, until he knew he was dead. He removes the pillow, seeing the man's eyes wide open, lips a deep purple.

"Guess not long huh? Wasn't even two minutes old man." Jungkook laughs while getting off him, going to the dead man's suitcase, opening it up.

He finds what he was looking for almost immediately, his passport placed perfectly on top. He grabs it, opening it to reveal the man's name he never cared to learn.

"Joel Thames aged forty-eight from Gold Coast Australia. Guess I'm going there next." Jungkook stands up, looking back at his dead body before grabbing his own bag.

"Well it was fun Joel, thanks for this. Think I'll keep it." Jungkook shakes the passport at him, grinning as he turns to the door, walking out leaving the dead man still tied to the bed half naked.

..........
Oh dang!!! Jungkook be one dangerous seducer😱 so what ya think of me knew crime book?

Also to explain, Jungkook chooses his next place to go kill by where his latest victim was from. So that's why he's gong to Australia cause the man he killed in Paris is from there. There is a reason why he goes to the countries he does.

Love y'all && hope you liked it xxx