Beach Day

Mature!!!
Anna's POV

I knocked on Elsa's door three times before bursting through the door. She can't shut me out anymore. "Wake up! Wake up! Guess what day it is?!" I yelled making both Jack and Elsa groan. They were both in their seventh year at Hogwarts since we saved it and all. Elsa and Jack had been really close, and I mean really close. I'm expecting to see a ring in a few years.

I started my sixth year and Kristoff and I have been quite happy. We also made a lot more friends. It's march break and I wanted nothing more then to go to the beach, plus Rapunzel promised. "Listen up lovebirds! We're going to the beach today, so pack up your crap and hurry up." I skipped out of the room fast enough to dodge the pillow Elsa threw.

Rapunzel was already awake packing the bags into Eugene's Jeep. He graduated last year and started working in the muggle world. But he doesn't leave Punzie alone for too long. He's such a sweetheart. I walked out the door carrying my bright yellow bag that I had packed last night. Eugene took my bag from my shoulder and placed it in his trunk. "I don't know why you want to leave so early." Eugene commented. "It's only 9 in the morning." Punzie said with a smile on her face. "You are lucky I love you woman."

I smiled watching them flirt with each other. I'm expecting to see a ring on her finger soon too. Kristoff smiled as I entered the kitchen. "Peanut butter sandwiches?" I asked. "Like you asked." He said before kissing my temple. "Have you woken up Hiccup and Merida yet?" I shook my head. "They had a sock on the door knob so I'll leave them alone for a few minutes." Kristoff laughed. "I don't think you'll have to wait that long." I smacked his chest with a laugh. "Me on the other hand..." "Ew shut up." he laughed taking a bite of one of the sandwiches. "Hey save those for later!"

He held up his hands before running off with the sandwich. "Make sure Sven is fed!" I yelled after him. "You can't order me around!" I laughed finishing making the rest of the sandwiches. Jack entered the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Morning." I said cheerfully. "Coffee is ready." I said pointing to the coffee pot. "You read my mind." He said pouring himself a cup.

"Is Elsa awake yet?" He nodded smiling to himself. "She got a new bathing suit. Didn't want me to see it yet." He took a large sip of his coffee and looked towards the sandwiches. "Are you sure those won't melt?" He asked eyeing them. "I think you and Elsa can handle that." He nodded. "Good point." Jack was wearing a muscle shirt and swim trunks. I had to admit Elsa had done well.

"Ralph and Vanellope are coming. Ariel and Eric are going to try and make it." He laughed. "Well I'll make sure I don't build a sand castle close to Wreck it Ralph." "Hey that's not funny, it's mean." Elsa entered the room wearing a sun dress and one of those floppy sun hats. "Are Merida and Hiccup still at it?" I asked totally un-phased. She nodded.

"I knocked on the door though. They will come with Toothless, so we can leave without them." Kristoff came in with a goofy smile. "He's lasting longer then I expected." The front door to our house opened and Eugene stuck his head in. "Jeep's packed losers, let's go." He said putting his shades on.

We all piled into two cars. Rapunzel, Eugene, Me and Elsa in the jeep. Kristoff, Jack, Ralph and Vanellope in Ralph's car. "Open the windows! Blast the music!" I heard Vanellope shout. Eugene had taken the the top off the jeep so my hair whipped all over the place as we sped down the road.

The sun was shining, it was nice and hot. We had the surf boards and umbrellas. I had a good feeling about today. A shadow then hovered over us. I looked up shielding my eyes from the sun to see Toothless. "It's about time!" Kristoff shouted. Elsa giggled as she started putting on sunscreen. "Sis you should tan that pasty white skin of yours." I commented. "I don't tan, I just burn." Eugene turned up the music and I screamed a 'Hell yeah' with my hands raised in the air.