{•13•}

Y/N

He was there.

Yet didn't try to do something or take me back to his place. For some reason, it made me feel a little bit disappointed. Why bother coming here then?

I couldn't seem to understand.

Him. I could never understand him.

"Hey, Y/N... is something wrong? You seem to be thinking about something? Does something bother you?" Hoseok asked me and I lowered my gaze, wanting to leave.

Maybe Jungkook was right. It's not about being here. I don't regret it at all coming here and having dinner with Hoseok, but I felt restless. The reason I came was Jungkook.

Or maybe it was the hug, the way he comforted me after Hoseok rejected me years ago?

That time, I thought I'd never find true love again or feel how it was to be in love. That time, I didn't know how it felt to be fine again or if there was somebody makes me smile. That time... Jungkook was there.

Him being my first kiss, I would lie if I was to say that my heart wasn't racing. The way he looked at me, my heart skipped a beat. Sure I was fault at it. He was right.

Maybe I really do not know him at all. And slowly, I want to. He was there every night waiting for me he said. When he said that, I tried my hardest not to smile because I felt fluttered.

But anyway, I hate him and will have my revenge.

"Just a little bit tired."

"Oh well, we sure had a long talk it's almost 10 pm!" He let out a soft laugh and I smiled.

"Do you want me to drive you to-"

"No!" I waved my hands. "It's just that I came with my car here." I tried to not make the atmosphere awkward.

"Oh, I understand. Then you wait in the parking lot, I'll be there in a bit. Gotta go to the restroom and pay the bill."

Nodding and standing up, I headed to the parking lot.

It was cold. Such a dumb idea to wear this revealing dress. I closed my eyes for a bit and tried to get used to it.

"And who do we have here all alone?"

I shoot my eyes open and there in front of me stood —-what the heck? 3 males, walking in a circle around me and checking me out from head to toe. They were whistling and even tried to touch me, but I was good at avoiding touches.

Though ... now being circled from 3 drunk bastards and standing all alone ... I was scared.

"You're really pretty, I think you could satisfy us. How much do you want?"

What were they taking me for?!

"Don't you dare to touch me!" I slapped one of them when I felt like he'd come closer and do something. Having his hand against his cheek, he was mad and so were his friends.

Where the fuck is Hoseok?!

"I wanted to be nice to you, but now..." The black haired guy held into my arm so strongly, his grip tightened more when I tried to release myself.

"M-My husband will come soon and will take you all out!" I warned them and was confident, but when they started to drag me with them, I couldn't help but only pray. I could scream and fight back, but one was covering my mouth while the other 2 held my arms firmly.

No...

I am scared.

I feel helpless.

Finding myself in a corner, I cried and tried to scream again and again.