-intro-

Where a street racer runs over a girl's foot, who happened to be craving for her favorite snack at 2 am.

Jungkook, more known as Bunny in over 5 countries wanted to prove that he was the best and fastest racer. His father was a successful businessman. In short, Jungkook got used to being the transfer student. He was spoiled. And that a lot. He got everything he wanted.
Cars. Motorbikes. Girls.

Park Y/N, a street racer's sister was known to be a mysterious one

Park Y/N, a street racer's sister was known to be a mysterious one. Her family protected her from the outside world for a reason. She was always walking with 2 bodyguards beside her and never had personal space.

Until she decided to leave the prison.
Why that?

KitKat was life.

But the police were behind Jungkook and the other racers. Jungkook purposely changed the street direction, one police car was still following him.

"Move!"

He was wearing a helmet, how was she able to hear him?

"Huh?"

You took a bite of your KitKat.

"Girl, move!"

"Boy, what? I can't hear you."

...

"MY FOOT!"

With a groan, he slowed down and stopped the motorcycle. He kept the front brake engaged, planting his feet firmly on the ground. He pulled his helmet over his head and looked over his shoulder, seeing you on the ground crying.

"Are you deaf?!" He yelled at you and you glared at him.

"Are you blind?!" You yelled back.

But he heard the car siren and quickly put his helmet back on. Your eyes widen, you saw your flip flop near you and took it, throwing it at him. You hit the back of his helmet and he closed his eyes as he tried to remain calm.

"Hey! Don't you dare to leave me here! You ran over my foot, take responsibility asshole! Look even my precious KitKat fell on the dirty ground, buy me a new one!"