four ; escape

dazed ;  prison

Roy's eyes flutter open as she slowly starts to sit up. She was no longer in Cerebro, she was outside of the school, except the school was gone too. It was in ruins.

Roy's eyes land on a dark blue stranger with a familiar face. "Goldilocks?"

"They look up to you. Right now. They need you." Hank says, trying to convince Raven.

"That's not what they need." Raven replies, turning back into Goldilocks.

"Roy! Are you okay?" Davina asks as she runs over to her friend. She used her sleeves to wipe off some of the blood from the girl's face.

"I feel something bad coming..."

"What happened? Where's Alex? Where's my brother?" Scott asks as he and the rest of the group pull up to the school.

"I'm pretty sure I got everybody." A silver haired stranger says as he looks around.

"Alex was closest to the blast." Hank says, causing Hazel to drop to her knees.

"Alex." She whimpers as patches of grass around her starts to wilt.

Kurt and Jean follow Scott as he runs to the wreckage. Standing right at the edge of everything is Tyson Vermont, looking down at the school.

"Ty?" Jean calls out, making him turn around. "What are you doing here?"

"My-my lighters down there somewhere." Tyson says, turning back to the wreckage as Scott drops to his knees. "My dad's lighter is down there." Jean gasps, her psychic connection to Roy warning the girl that her friend was in danger.

"Guys-" Jean says grabbing the two boys and pulling them behind a broken pillar.

"What do we do?" Kurt asks in a whisper. Jean places two fingers on her temple and looks up at the guard as he walks pass them, making him unable to see them until he goes back to the copters.

"Clear!" The guard says.

"Pack them up. Let's go. Come on, let's move!"

"Thanks, Jean. We got to help them." Scott says, referring to the group of people they were loading into the helicopters. "Kurt, can you get us in that thing?"

"You want to get in there? What if the soldiers see us?" Kurt asks.

"Don't worry. They won't see us, trust me." Jean says, confidently.

"Hold on." Kurt says, making all the teens grab onto him before they all teleport inside of the copter. They all grab onto a someone of the unconscious group.

"Kurt, get us all out of here!"

"I can't! When they closed the doors, there's some kind of electric field. It's like Berlin all over." Kurt says, trying to get out.

"Jean, get into the pilots heads. Don't let them take off!" Scott tries.

"I can't. I can't reach the pilots. I can't reach anyone." Jean says.

"Guys, its no use. Just help me check if all of them are alive." Tyson says, crawling over to Roy to check on her as the rest check on the others.

"Where are we going?"

-

Peter screams, causing the rest of the group to jolt up, awake. "What's wrong with you? Is that going to happen to all of us?"

"No, I just left my meds in the house." Hank says, brushing his beast-self off.

"What happened? Where we are?" Moira asks as she helps Roy to her feet.