CHAPTER 13

This is where it gets spicy....
Get ready.....
...............................................................

Kikyo fell to the ground with a thud; defeated. Sora, Riku, and Jasmine panted for breath as they watched her slowly fade away into darkness, as well as all the Heartless and Nobodies that remained. Now it was just the three of them.

Jasmine inhaled deeply, "Geez, that took a lot of power out of me..."

"Yeah, I know. We have to keep going though", Sora sighed as he wiped his forehead.

"For Kairi", Riku smiled.

"For Kairi", Jasmine smiled happily.

"For Kairi", Sora plastered a goofy grin on his face.

The trio caught their breath and started off to find Kairi. As they kept running Riku suddenly stopped, and the others followed.

"What's wrong, Riku?" Jasmine asked.

"Shh...do you hear that?" Riku whispered.

The three froze and listened closely. They heard a faint punch in the air.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that", the faint voice of the blonde girl said. Then they heard the groan of their lost friend.

"Kairi!" Sora yelled.

"Sora?" Kairi's faint voice held relief and happiness.

"Kairi! Where are you?" Sora yelled again.

"I...I don't know...Namine left and I don't know where she went. When I get out of here, I'm going to kill her for making me feel like a hamster", Kairi yelled again.

"Sora, she's that way. I can tell by the direction of her voice", Riku pointed to their left.

"We're coming for you Kairi", Sora yelled again before running with Riku and Jasmine towards the direction where Riku said she would be.

"Stop!" a male voice exclaimed.

The immediatley stopped and looked around, still shocked to find someone stopping them.

"Who's there?" Sora asked loudly, breaking the silence.

"No one you need to know, but you have to turn back", the voice said again.

"Show yourself!" Riku said.

"Fine..." the voice said, sounding closer.

Suddenly a boy, about 16 years old, appeared in front of them in an instant. Sora, Riku, and Jasmine gasped. Riku and Jasmine looked at Sora in shock and then back at the boy with anime shocked eyes. They looked exactly alike! Except the little boy had red hair-same spiky hair as Sora- and the boy's face looked a little familiar...

"Why...Why do you look like Sora?" Jasmine studdered.

"Maybe he's my number one unknown fan", Sora laughed.

"Oh yeah, Sora. Now you have a wonderful fan club. Are you gonna go to sign their posters of you?" Riku laughed. Sora glared at him playfully.

"Mom was right; I am a lot like you and Riku; really rebellious and sarcastic. Well, at least I didn't end up like her", the boy laughed.

The trio glanced at each other confusingly.

"What? What are you talking about? Who are you?" Sora asked.

"My name is Michael, I'm your son from the future", Michael pointed at Sora.

For a second, it was as if time stopped. Sora stared at the boy, his blue orbs wide. The way his face would scrunch up in a determined look...that was Sora's look. His shoes in a big fashion...hey wait those were his shoes from a year ago!