Jungkook eagerly enters his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues danced against each other. He pushes her back neck wants more of her soft lips. They only hear their heavy breathe and wet sound from their tongue swirling.

He starts going down to her neck create his new art. He leaves more dark hickeys on her collarbone down to her chest. He unbuttons her shirt just enough to expose her breast.

He massages her breast leaving her to moan breathlessly. He pulled down her bra and suck her breast. She moans softly trying to keep her voice low, they don't want to get caught.

Jungkook cursed under his breath feeling his pant getting tighten. His erection is already visible against the clothes. He pulled down her pants along with her panties. He rubbed her wet slit makes her throw her head back.

"Already wet huh?" Jungkook smirks.

He put her legs on his shoulder. He can smell her arousal. He kissed her inner thigh going up to her wet core. He gave a long lick makes Y/N rolled back her eyes.

She pushes his head into her core. She moans mess and he starts to eat her out. She bit her lower lips to prevent herself from screaming. He thrust his tongue inside. Y/N almost lose her mind. "God, I almost there, Jungkook!"

Jungkook starts to devour his tongue eagerly wants her to cum. Y/N feel herself closer. She arches her head back before she came inside his mouth. Jungkook licks her juice clean.

Jungkook finally has her cum since she wouldn't let him eat her out yesterday. He licks his lips and stood up. She can see her cum streamed down to his chin.

"Remind me to eat you out every morning," Jungkook smirks, wipe the cum under his chin and lick it. Y/N was turn on by the way he licks his finger. Jungkook looks sexy if he's on top. Shy Jungkook on the day but a beast on the bed. That's how she describes him. She couldn't stop love him. He was adorable plus extra sexy too. He pulled her closer by her thigh. He undid his pants and take off his shirt.

He pulled down his boxer to reveal his erection with precum on the tips. He pumped trying to get himself ready before he pushes in. Y/N shut her eyes tight trying to adjust his size. But Jungkook wouldn't let her.

He shoves in his entire length. Y/N's eyes widen. She almost screams. He thrust deep inside her tight wall making her moan loud.

He thrust like a hungry beast. The table literally shaking in the same rhythm. "Oh, my- there! Jungkook! Right there!" Jungkook smirks and pounds her faster. He literally hit the spot repeatedly. Y/N already a mess but Jungkook seems not satisfied.

He grips her waist. She loves how he goes deeper. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands wrapped around his neck and scratch his shoulder. Jungkook hissed in pain as her nails dug in his flesh.

"Baby, I a-almost there." Y/N whispered breathlessly against his ear. "How long do we have?" Jungkook grunted, asking as his hips still working. Y/N looks through her wristwatch gasping like a panting dog. "Shit! W-We have 25 m-minu-Fuck!"

Jungkook goes deeper, hitting her spot again and again. Her hand going down to her clit and rubbed it. She screams when her orgasm on the edges. She cum on his cock while Jungkook still holds his orgasm for a bit longer. He flips her over makes her back facing. He opens her legs apart and pushes his cock in. Y/N's lips part as he fills her up again. He pushes her body down to the cold table. He smacks her buttcheeks leaving her moan mess underneath.

"I want my breakfast nice and wet," Jungkook grunted. He smirks. His forehead sweating and his bang soaked wet. He kissed her nape as his palm smacking her buttcheeks leaving more handprint. Y/N's body jerked forward.

"You know your ass more beautiful with my handprint on it. Don't you think?" Jungkook bit her earlobe.

She just whimpers as an answer. She bit her lower lips. Her legs are like jelly. His palm covers her mouth. His hips start going faster. She moans against his palm and Jungkook can feel her saliva on his palm. "We should continue another tonight. I'm going to make you a million more orgasms. That's how you can remember the rest of your life." she feels even wetter by his dirty talk. He kissed her neck. His hand going down again to her clit. She whines and whimpers holding his wrist as he rubbed her clit hard. She throws her head on his shoulder moans. She could feel her womb tighten when another orgasm building up.

"Cum baby. I want you to cum on my cock." She panting so hard and his palm covers her mouth didn't help her. Her wall clenches around him. She could feel his cock twitching. Her eyes rolled back as she squirted on him.

A few more thrust, Jungkook shoot his seeds inside her. Her wall coated with his hot liquid makes her sees stars in her head. He slowly pulled out, she could feel the liquid flow down to her thigh. He pulls his hand away from her mouth. Y/N panting hard as she weakly raised her hand to see the time. It's 10 more minutes.

Jungkook was blessed by the sight. He grabs her pants and panties, give it to her. She quickly takes it. She sat on the table since her legs were weak to stand by herself. Jungkook chuckled seeing Y/N struggling to put on her pants and panties.

She jumps down to the floor but ends up fall. Luckily Jungkook was fast to catch her.

He kissed on top of her crown and properly pulled up her pants and panties. He grabs her glasses on the other desk and put it on her. She stares into his eyes. She feels soft lips on hers kissed her softly. He put on his big round glasses.

"You're good?" Jungkook can see that she can't even stand properly. "Good, my ass. You have to carry me all day." she slapped his chest playfully. Jungkook throws his head back, laughing. Y/N can see his cute bunny laughed, her heart softens by the sight. She wants to protect that smile forever.

"I willing to carry you until next week." He winks. Y/N hit his chest playfully.
"You pervert." She mumbles.

"Says who the one ask if I want a breakfast just now." He licks his lips.

He brushes his wet bangs back. He looks like a mess. His lips were swollen and some of her art, she means, hickeys on his neck from last night still visible. Y/N just stares at him. Is his really the shy jungkook? Why is he so confident today? Damn, he's sexy af. She snaps back.

"come on. We still have-" she eyes her wristwatch and "Shit! We've 5 more minutes!" She quickly pushed him down so she jumped on his back. Jungkook almost fell forward but luckily he managed his balance. Y/N help him open the knob and they quickly ran.

________________
THE END 😂😂😂

Bonus? (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง