"Yep." He slid me his. "I'll just get me another one." He said. "Thanks."

"Mane imma miss you."

"Imma miss you too Cameron but my mama should be getting us back soon."

"Mind if I come in?"

"I mean sure but you gotta leave before the other girls come back." "Okay that's cool."

He jumped up and I helped pull him in.

Once he was in he sat on my bed. "How's James?" "The shots you gave his ass left him in a lot of pain. The bullet he had in his leg was removed and the one in his chest still working on."

"Damn." I said.

"Yeah but he a hard body."

"Y'all back good?" "Nah they got him in a coma while his body heal and they remove his bullets."

"Are you going to talk to him when he wake up?"

"Ion think I want to Toria."

"Why not?" "Cause I love you and if I gotta leave you alone to get back cool with him then shit I gotta let his ass go."

"Wiz you don't love me."

"Yes I do Victoria since the first day I laid eyes on you I wanted you to be mines but I was with Jazz at the moment and y'all became cool so I had to put my feelings aside."

"Where is this coming from?"

"My heart. You was there for everybody when we had nobody yet nobody was there for you Toria when you needed it."

"I'm use to being alone Wiz it doesn't bother me."

"Nobody should be use to that feeling Toria. If you will just give me a chance Toria."

"Ion know Cameron."

He sighed. "Ight imma go."

"Yeen gotta leave Wiz." "Nah I do." He stood up and walked over to my window.

I stared at him trying not to cry.

I walked over to him. "If you need me call me imma get my new phone tomorrow. I love you Toria."

He touched my cheek.

I sighed as he pecked my lips.

Tears fell down my face as the kiss deepened. When I was with Wiz it always felt right but I feel so dirty.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck as I let out light moans.

"Wiz.." I said.

"Shhhh." He said as he kept kissing all over my body. He laid me down on the bed.

He hovered over me.

"I love you Notoria." "I think I love you too Cameron." He smiled as he kissed down my body raising my shirt up. I closed my eyes when he got to my shorts.

I heard the knob jiggle.

"Wiz Stop." I hopped up. "What's wrong?"

"Somebody at the door." He got up and went to the window. "Gimme a kiss before I go."

"Wiz we gone get caught go." I told him.

He hopped up and I pushed him out. He was holding on to the window.

"One kiss." I looked back and hurried up to peck his lips. "Now go." "Call me." "Okay Wiz go."

The door opened and I tried to pretend like I was just staring out the window. "Notoria What you doing girl?" My roommates said.