Chapter 4 ( Water )

Hyunjin and Seungmin both sat down on the closest seats beside them with a sigh. The day was coming to an end for it was already 4:55 in the afternoon.

Ironically, neither Seungmin nor Hyunjin wanted to leave the place. When they step out of this café, they will go their own ways and not see each other.

Hyunjin looked across him and smiled when Seungmin was in sight.

Like Seungmin was a little firefly. A small little thing but can light up a room.

For Hyunjin, Seungmin was the firefly that lit up Hyunjin's world. The fire to his candle, the stars to his milky way.

Hyunjin desperately wanted to confess how much he has fallen for Seungmin in just a day, but is worried on how Seungmin would react.

After just sitting on the chair without doing nothing, Hyunjin thought of an idea and smiled at himself.

What about going to Han River and take a night stroll while Hyunjin tries his best to confess his feelings.

Han River is a very famous location in Seoul because young couples go there. Some even confessing near the shore of the river.

Hyunjin stood up and decided to clean up before going on a night stroll with Seungmin.

Seungmin however, wasn't aware of Hyunjin's confession plan. But one thing was for sure, Seungmin likes... loves Hyunjin from the moon and back. Seungmin really wanted to confess his feeling for Hyunjin before parting ways.

"Hey."

Seungmin looked up to the owner of the voice and Saw Hyunjin looking at him with his signature smile.

Seungmin smiled and stood up when he saw Hyunjin.

"Do you want to go to the Han River for a night stroll?"

Asking that question, Hyunjin felt his heart beat faster than normal. Scared of what Seungmin might say, Hyunjin just smiled naturally and cursed inside his head on how stupid he was.

But the answer he received was something he never knew would come.

"Of course."