Chapter 1.5 ( Cream part 2, Chapter one continuation )

Hyunjin woke up unexpectedly early today.

He rubbed his eyes before going out of bed and brushing his teeth. He then went in the shower and took a bath before picking out his clothes. Since he'll only be going to the café to teach the newbie, he decided to wear something comfortable and simple.

Hyunjin decided with this :

After dressing up, Hyunjin grabbed his backpack and went out of his apartment and walked towards SKZ café

~~~

Hyunjin turned the knob of the café which was, surprisingly open, and went in.

He went towards the working station and walked towards the door to where the locker room is. Hyunjin walked to his locker, opened it, placed his bag inside and got his apron to which he put on afterwards.

Since the trainee still hasn't arrived, Hyunjin thought to himself that he might as well get things ready like cups, coffee beans etc.

~~~

After about 5 minutes of setting up the café, Hyunjin decided to take a little break and browse through instagram. After a while, Hyunjin heard the café bell ring.

Hyunjin looked up and saw a young boy with his backpack hanging from his left shoulder.

"I'm Kim Seungmin... The trainee of SKZ café."