Chapter 2 ( Sugar )

Seungmin woke up to the sound of his alarm echoing through his apartment room.

He groaned before turning off his alarm and sitting up. Seungmin yawned and stretched before heading down to the kitchen and make breakfast.

Seungmin settled with scrambled eggs, rice, lettuce and milk.

After eating his healthy breakfast, Seungmin walked back up to his room and went to the bathroom.

~~~

After being refreshed and fully dressed in this :

Seungmin then grabbed his backpack with his essentials and went out the front door

~~~

Since today is a sunny day in Seoul and the weather is great, Seungmin decided to walk to the café since it's like only a 15 minute walk.

While walking to the café, Seungmin decided to take a little rest and bought a milk tea from starbucks. He sat in starbucks for about 5 minutes before walking out and continued his journey towards the café.

When Seungmin finally arrived at the café, he immediately felt at home. The jasmine flowers lined up infront of the café gave a sweet and calming aroma. The outside of the café was mostly glass but the wood lined up as pillars showed a village vibe.

The inside of the café was undeniably clean. Everything was SPOTLESS.

Not wasting any time, Seungmin walked inside the café which the bell rung signifying that someone has entered.

When he went inside, Seungmin immediately noticed a young man, about his age, sitting behind the work station, playing with his phone. When the bell rung, the young man's head looked towards Seungmin's direction.

Not trying to make the person uncomfortable and awkward, Seungmin tried to be calm as ever.

"I'm Kim Seungmin... The trainee of SKZ café."

WTF WAS THAT SEUNGMIN??? YOU JUST FUCKING BROKE YOUR COVER!!!

Seungmin said as he broke a cold sweat.

The young man noticed how tense Seungmin. The young man chuckled at Seungmin and stood up.

"Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. You're tutor in the basics."