Chapter 3 ( Coffee Beans )

Single?

"You're lying aren't you?"

Seungmin asked in denial while Hyunjin threw the broken pieces in the trash bin. Hyunjin took long to answer so Seungmin sighed.

"I knew you lied-"

"I am single and always have been."

Hyunjin spoke while opening a drawer full of coffee ingredients. Hearing those from an undeniably hot person seemed so much like a lie.

Seungmin can't believe that someone as handsome as Hyunjin is single.

"Why do you not have a girlfriend?"

Seungmin asked while walking towards Hyunjin who had his back facing the younger male. Hyunjin was hesitating to answer the question given to him but he knew so damn well that every question as an answer.

Hyunjin sighed before replying to the question.

"I'm just afraid that I might fall for the wrong person."

Hyunjin said while placing some black beans in the coffee dispenser.

Seungmin leaned to the counter next to Hyunjin. The younger looking at Hyunjin who was working hard.

Seungmin hummed before replying to Hyunjin with his own opinion.

"It's true that it's scary to fall for the wrong person... But how would you know when you can't experience some heartbreaks?"

Hyunjin suddenly stopped what he was doing and stared at the container which is now filled with coffee beans.

Seungmin looked at the older with curiousity and confusion.

It's because I don't want to think that I could even be together with you. I'm scared on dating you because I might break your heart. Sure, every girl want's to date me but I only have eyes for you ever since you walked through that door.

Was what Hyunjin wanted to say.

"Maybe because I'm just patient... Who knows?"

Hyunjin pressed a button on the coffee machine and the beans inside the container started to be grinded.

"But your right Seungmin... I should experience multiple heartbreaks before jumping to conclusion."

Hyunjin said which surprised the younger who was watching him work beside him.

After a moment of silence from the entire café, and when the coffee has been completely made, Hyunjin took the cup and gave it Seungmin with a sweet yet warm smile.

"Let's take a little break shall we?"

~~~

Hyunjin was in the back room, cleaning the locker room while Seungmin was sitting infront of a table inside the café while drinking his hot cup of coffee.

For some reason, Seungmin felt a little lonely without Hyunjin in sight.

Thinking it would be just some stupid scenario made by his head, it wasn't long when he noticed how emotionally attached he was to Hyunjin.

Do I have a crush on Hwang Hyunjin???

Seungmin thought to himself which made him blush after.

Seungmin cupped his face into his sweater paws and groaned while screaming internally.

He didn't notice Hyunjin sat across him on the table with a cup of coffee when Hyunjin greeted him.

"You ok?"

Hyunjin asked the younger, a concerned tone escaped with the word he had just spoke.

Seungmin shot his head super fast you could hear it crack.

Seungmin was surprised when he saw Hyunjin was in front of him already.

Embarrassed of what he had just did, Seungmin's face turned a slight pink color. Seungmin can feel his face heating up but wasn't sure if Hyunjin noticed since he was too lost in the younger's big, glossy and doe eyes.

"Y-yes."

Seungmin said while taking a sip from his coffee.

Hyunjin nodded his head.

The inside of the café was calming and silent while Hyunjin and Seugmin were sitting in it. Not even noticing the awkward situation and aura around them.

They were too caught up in staring into each other's round orbs.

Hyunjin's were like that of burnt amber. His slightly almond eyes sure can heal another person.

Seungmin's however, were like of a galaxy. His almost black eyes sparkled when hit with light.

After a few more moments of just enjoying each other's company, they noticed what they were doing. Instead of stopping it though, they just chuckled and engaged in a small conversation.

The feeling with someone in a café alone while you two were supposed to be working was overwhelming, but Seungmin and Hyunjin didn't care. As long as they were together, everything felt right.

Hyunjin wasn't denying his instinct that he likes... no... loves Seungmin.

"Be friends first, then destiny will take over and everything will fall into it's place."