"So how's Aaron?" I asked her. "Oh. He's at the store right now. He should be home in a hour." She said. "Wanna play some board games at my house? We can surprise him there!" I said. "HECK YEAH! LETS GOOOO!" She yelled pulling me by the wrist. I showed her my motorcycle. "Ohhh Mahhh Gawdddd.....Coolest dude ever!" She said in amazement.

This is your bike 

We drove to my house with Melissa yelling, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" All the way there

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We drove to my house with Melissa yelling, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" All the way there. She had the same shocked face when she saw my house. "How do you even pay for this!?" She yelled at me. "I'm a singer." I bluntly told her. "Who?!" She asked in excitement. "Red L/N." I said. "Yes! He's my favourite singer! I knew the last name wasn't a coincidence!" She said then held out her phone. "Can you play along for me?" She said giving me puppy eyes. ".......Sure...." I said then took out my guitar. It was like my motorcycle. Mostly black with red streaks all over. This was an original design by me. I started to play.

There are days when I feel on top of the world

And days when I'm not myself at all

There's a man in my head he talks to me

He's telling me lies that I believe

And his voice is the thunder

And I keep falling under

I'm not who I wish to be
(no)

Now I just wanna break down

But I won't say it out loud

So how do I make you see?

I keep on hearing voices

They're questioning my choices

I lay awake, I can't sleep, no

(hearing voices)

The cycles I try to break them